The Defense Group at Leidos as an exciting opportunity as a Site Assistance Visit Analyst on our GSM-O II IDIQ contract’s Joint Service Provider (JSP) Cyber Security Task Order in Alexandria, VA. JSP provides a full range of IT products, services, and solutions and customer services to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) and the Joint Staff (JS), Director of Administration (DA), Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA), Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), and other OSD offices for them to meet mission and business requirements. Through the JSP Cyber Security program, JSP performs a wide variety of services and functions required to secure the information security posture for DoD services.
- Conduct cybersecurity related audits, inspections, vulnerability assessments, compliance assessments, Security Readiness Review (SRR), and ensure compliance with Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) and Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) evaluation criteria.
- Assist with Site Assistance Visits (SAVs) to ensure regulatory compliance with Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspection (CCORI), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and Balanced Survivability Assessment (BSA).
- Track and report completion/closure of inspection findings documented in POA&Ms and other action item in the Inspection Findings Reports
- Identify systems and assets that are not sufficiently assessed through automated scanning or routine, periodic assessments and recommend and/or conduct customized, manual assessments of systems as required to ensure proper evaluation for compliance
- Track and maintain Post Inspection Finding Remediation and Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) Status Report for all inspections
- Validate remediation of the findings or submit the artifacts/or POA&Ms to inspecting organization for approval
- Perform junior-level technical, operational, and non-technical CCRI evaluation areas including, internal and external network infrastructure, Domain Name System (DNS), internal network vulnerability scan, wireless and mobile security, enclave security, Host Based Security System (HBSS), configuration reviews, traditional/physical security, releasable (REL) networks, database security, cross domain solutions, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), Voice over Secure Internet Protocol (VoSIP), Video Teleconference (VTC), exchange services, different operating systems (specifically UNIX, Windows, Linux), web servers, REL networks and compliance directives.
- Active TS/SCI
- DoD 8570 IAT II compliant certification (ie, Security+, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree and 1+ years' directly relevant experience (additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
Pay Range:Pay Range $53,300.00 - $82,000.00 - $110,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.