Leidos is seeking a Trainer to provide professional service support to our DHS customer. This position will assist in the development, tracking, and reporting of training materials in support of DHS CyberSecurity.
- Consult with Cybersecurity specialists to gain topical content for training development.
- Administer the designated Cybersecurity Training delivery application.
- Engage in regular and ad hoc communications with stakeholders and end users, such as email, training support inquiries, and other in-person or written communications.
- Provide support in preparing Cybersecurity Awareness and Training briefings, reports for senior management, and policy updates.
- Develop Cybersecurity Training and provide subject matter expertise on blended training development (including online training development) using Government provided tools, (e.g., Adobe Captivate, Adobe Pro, Adobe Premiere Rush, KnowBe4)
- Assist with the coordination, planning, and management of Cybersecurity Training Working Groups and Integrated Project Teams (IPTs) as appropriate.
- Assist with the collection, consolidation, and analysis of data calls as appropriate.
- Update relevant Cybersecurity Training SharePoint sites as appropriate, to include ensuring that the latest artifacts are uploaded, and links are functional.
- Deliver all requested work products by agreed upon due dates and deadlines.
- Assist the federal Assessment team with providing CFO Designated Systems Training (minimum annually)
- Develop training agenda
- Develop presentation slides.
- Assist in Presenting training topics to components.
- BS degree and 8 to 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 to 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience training IT, cybersecurity, or related technical topics for the federal government, particularly DHS.
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.