The NISC IV program at Leidos is seeking a Dashboard and Reporting Analyst to perform a variety of duties in connection with the management of SharePoint sites and the preparation of high profile business intelligence documents and dashboards for FAA senior leaders, Lines of Businesses, or other external groups.
The successful candidate will use cross-functional team coordination experience and excellent communication skills to support various data analysis and dashboarding functions across a large, complex COTS Integration program.
- Provide operational support for dashboarding/reporting to included ongoing management and collection of data covering various PMO functions to include: deliverables submission, data calls risks/issues, etc.
- Provide input into requirements for dashboarding/reporting short-term and long-term vision
- Work directly with content owners and understand the authoritative data sources for data points
- Execute the processes to pull data from the programs authoritative data sources and create high quality dashboards and/or reports
- Create visual representations that clearly depict program information and status
- Contribute to program deliverables related to reporting (i.e. Monthly Progress Reports, etc.)
- Provide suggestions to improve the dashboarding and reporting processes
- Creating routine and ad hoc reports, ensuring they are client ready
- Provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms
- Develop and/or recommend additional mechanisms to track and report implementation of initiatives, guidance, and controls across the customer environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or related field and a minimum of 4 years of related experience. An additional six (6) years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirement
- Ability to use Power BI, PowerApps, and Power Automate to graphically display relevant data for analysis.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data analysis, stat using, monitoring, and reporting
- Excellent verbal communication skill
- Able to efficiently and effectively provide data to stakeholders with high quality and integrity
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Optimistic attitude, poise, and team player
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Preferred familiarity on dashboarding tools such as Power BI and Tableau
- Experience supporting large-scale Program Management Office efforts
- Previous Government contracting work experience.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.