Come join Leidos as our next ECAD Systems Engineer in Huntsville Alabama. You will provide support for electronic and electrical engineers at the Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC) including Electrical/Electronics Computer Aided Design (ECAD) and Product Life Cycle applications. Serve as assistant librarian for ECAD suite and perform scripting within ECAD software suites. Provide day-to-day support of electronics designers with schematic, pcb, library, and overall design of electronic systems. Install and patch ECAD software.
- 4 years of applicable experience or 6+ years’ of specialized experience without a degree.
- Experience with PLM systems such as TeamCenter or Windchill.
- Basic scripting knowledge utilizing Vbscript, Java Script, or similar scripting language.
- Strong knowledge of MS office tools specifically MS Excel and MS Access.
- Familiarity of Mentor Graphics products for the creation of ECAD designs for NASA Projects.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of ECAD Parts (~34,000 currently) and Designs in multiple PLMs such as Windchill, Teamcenter, SharePoint, and DX Databook.
- Make modifications to a PLM, Teamcenter, for the use of NASA employees and contractors in support of the Model Based Systems Engineering effort.
- Hands on experience with Product Life Cycle systems such as Team Center or Windchill.
- Experience with ECAD applications (such as Mentor Graphics Expedition PCB or PADS Pro, Altium, Cadence, Orcad, or Zuken)
Pay Range:Pay Range $63,050.00 - $97,000.00 - $130,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.