The National Solutions Group at Leidos has an immediate opening for an IT Systems Integrator who wants to be a part of a team to support the design, implementation, integration, and sustainment of a new Central Security Service. This challenging and dynamic position offers the opportunity to learn and explore the latest technologies. A current and active TS/SCI with Poly is required.
In this position, the IT Systems Integrator will be involved in the implementation, integration, and sustainment of a New Central Security Service. You will be part of the team responsible for the development, test and operations for subscribing IT assets, centralized management of security services and data, and automation of continuous monitoring and reporting for IT assets. You will have the opportunity to support and maintain the integrity of systems of systems by defining requirements architecture consistent with the customer’s Enterprise Architecture (ES), and interfaces.
The IT Systems Integrator will:
- Support the implementation, integration and sustainment in the development/test and operations for subscribing IT assets
- Plan, implement, test, document and maintain solutions to total systems and/or subsystems created and/or commercial (COTS) products.
- Provide end-to-end integration of the life-cycle.
- Provide total systems perspective including technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components.
- Coordinates with the customer and other team members to ensure problem resolutions, appropriate risk reduction, and user satisfaction.
- Provide recommendations, if necessary, regarding test and evaluations strategies for major systems installations
- Provide modeling, analysis, and planning, to include researching related products and make necessary hardware and software recommendations
- Assist to ensure adequate and appropriate planning for facility hardware and communications.
- Prepares engineering plans and site installation technical design packages
- Provide coordination in the analysis, acquisition and installation of hardware and software solutions.
- Requires a BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Active TS/SCI with poly required.
- Current DoD 8570 certification applicable to the position (typically Security+)
- Experience with working in an intelligence community operational environment.
- Demonstrated ability and experience working effectively on a small team in a real-time operational environment.
- Ability to recognize problems or errors and respond appropriately.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Information Technology desired.
- Experience with the Windows, Linux, Xacta, Archer, Splunk
- Tenable Nessus Security and Nessus Vulnerability Scanner Products (EVSS Tool).
- Ability to operate multiple systems that ensure activities are accomplished.
- Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress.
- Ability to identify needed changes to processes and activities and help to implement continuous improvement solutions.
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $176,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.