The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior ISR Program & Training Specialist at Offutt AFB, in Omaha, NE. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission. Candidates must possess a Secret clearance to be considered.
· Provide direct support to ensure successful execution and maintenance of 55 WG Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS)
· Provide knowledge to create/update policies and administrative procedures to govern the DRRS training program.
· Act as the recognized readiness expert for the 55 WG, directly advise Wing, Group and Squadron leadership on issues affecting readiness, reporting, and training on a regular and as-needed basis
· Create course content, materials, and curriculum, specifically focused on the overall DRRS program.
· Deliver initial and continuation training for 55 WG personnel assigned to support the DRRS program.
· Support training programs delivery via knowledge portals & web-based learning management systems.
· Develop data collection and analysis processes to enhance mission readiness through accurate reporting of training trends.
· Compile data from all units on readiness reporting for monthly briefs.
· Secret clearance (Top Secret highly desired).
· Bachelor’s degree (experience may be substituted in lieu of degree) and 12+ years of relevant experience. Or Master’s degree and 7 years of relevant experience.
· Previous experience successfully managing a program.
· Ability to effectively communicate both orally and written
· Familiar with the Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) and Air Force Input Tool (AF-IT).
· Experience creating and administering course content.
· Previous program experience above the squadron level.
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.