Come join one of our high performing teams responsible for building the next-generation enterprise APIs and modern responsive user interfaces. We serve the Social Security Administration (SSA) and their mission to meet the changing needs of the public, positively impacting at least 65 million American lives per month. Be part of the mission solution and help lead SSA’s Digital Modernization Strategy. We are a team of forward-looking professionals in need of a strong candidate with these key required skills: Experience as an IT Technical Project Manager, Knowledge, familiarity with IT platform and IT Services, Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks as needed with projects. Do you have most of these key required skills, education, or experience? Do you want to learn more about our telework posture? Are you an US citizen, US resident, or Visa candidate and think you might fit? We recommend you apply and start the conversation today! Join us in supporting our SSA contracts in Woodlawn, Maryland.
These skills will help you succeed in this position:
- 7 years of experience as an IT Technical Project Manager developing and implementing Project Management Plans.
- Experience in Agile methodology and related management tools (Confluence, Jira, Kanban, etc.)
- Adept knowledge in developing project management artifacts
- Experience with projects related to infrastructure deployments, Data Center services planning and implementation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Strong self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Ability to lead tasks related to researching project-related issues and challenges
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Project management certification
Showcase your knowledge of modern development through the following experience or skills:
- Experience with management tools (Confluence, Jira, Kanban, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud Services, IT Service Management tools, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity implementations.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. If this sounds like a mission you want to be a part of, keep reading!
Every position we take is more rewarding when you know the why behind it. Know your work makes a difference to support those who need it most. If your passion is enabling life changing service to those around, you this is the place for you. Find you passion in a team environment where all members are valued regardless of contractor or employee status. We are excited for you to take your place in our Leidos Family.
Find your “Why” with us!
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to adjust and work with shifting priorities, demands, and schedules
- Ability to elicit cooperation with upper management, stakeholders and technical leads
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Work with highly experienced and technical resources
- All other duties as assigned or directed
Education & Qualifications
- Master’s degree and 10+ years of experience in a training-related field or bachelor’s degree and 12+ years of experience in a training-related field
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
Leidos’ Health Group is recognized as a Top 10 Health IT provider. We draw on decades of success to deliver a range of solutions and services designed to meet the healthcare challenges of today. From the research bench to the patient bedside, we are a company of scientists, engineers, and technologists delivering a broad range of impactful, customizable, and scalable solutions to hospitals and health systems, biomedical organizations, and every U.S. federal agency focused on health. Leidos works with customers across the continuum of care to improve clinical, operational, and financial outcomes with innovative solutions that advance the next generation of care. Our mission is to contribute to creating a healthier world. Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.