Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos seeks a Business Systems Analyst to support the Digital Solution, Inc. program. The selected candidate will have the ability to assist customers with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technical support issues as well as consulting with customers on their business processes and the relevant CRM software usage to meet those business process requirements. Onsite/In-office software consulting and software support with occasional remote customer support in a demanding Capitol Hill environment. The ability to communicate effectively with VIP customers is a plus.
Please Note: Must be able to work onsite as needed in Washington, DC, up to 5 days a week some weeks, with some potential for some remote work. This is subject to change based on Leidos, customer, and local government policy related to Pandemic Remote Work.
- Provide consultation to help customers develop and modify system configurations for leveraging Customer Relationship Management (CRM) information systems (IQ) to achieve mission outcomes.
- Guide customers in formulating new sound business and related technical processes as well as analyzing/optimizing current processes.
- Coordination with customer business process owners and various technology teams to ascertain/develop technical requirements and user acceptance testing relating to CRM system functions including but not limited to new data acquisition and system VIP output.
- Ability to multi-task while supporting VIP clients.
- Provide daily support for Intranet Quorum (IQ) product to customers.
- Provide weekly reports and open tickets for each support or consulting request from customers.
- Train Intranet Quorum (IQ) product to new customers as they turnover in customer offices.
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with two plus (2+) years of relevant experience, may consider more years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to learn proprietary CRM software.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to clearly/concisely/effectively communicate in writing or in verbal exchange with varying audiences.
- Ability to effectively synthesize clear explanations of complex technical or business process to audiences with varying levels of background and expertise.
- Two plus (2+) years of relevant experience with MS Office products
- US Citizen and able to pass Public Trust clearance.
You Might Also have:
- Familiarity with CRM software similar to Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics and associated business process.
- Advanced knowledge with MS Excel
- Familiarity with XML tags and parameter files
- Microsoft server 2016/2019 knowledge and experience
- Experience with Oracle/SQL
- One (1+) years of experience working in a Senator or Congressman’s office using IQ (Intranet Quorum)
- Experience with Technical Support ticket tracking
We take care of our employees. Leidos seeks the best and the brightest, and in return, we invest in you, with an eye on your future, through career advancement, growth opportunities and continuous improvement via mentoring, formal and informal project management training and assistance with obtaining pertinent certifications. We challenge you to help solve some of the world’s toughest problems, and reward you with a welcoming culture that recognizes the importance of a strong work/life balance, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. We believe that diversity and inclusion make us all better and offer the chance to have fun and make a difference.
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.