The 363rd ISRW/361st ISRG currently has an opening for an Emulator Technical Lead (TSO / 1A8X2) Airborne Cryptologic Certification Training (ACCT) Mode Instructor to work at Hurlburt Field, FL. The selected candidate will be the Tactical Systems Emulator (TSE) and DSO Systems Emulator (DSE) technical subject matter expertise in support of the creation of training requirements, emulator courseware, and integration of emulators (TSE/DSE) into subordinated unit training programs. Designs, develops, or modify scenarios, related files and configuration settings for effective utilization within subordinate unit training programs. The position will provide mode instructor upgrades as required to subordinate units.
Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Provide assigned Leidos team members leadership and mentoring.
- Perform personnel feedback / appraisals
- Conduct customer interfacing
- Approve time cards.
- Submit monthly status report inputs
- Coordinates with DOT and XP (Central Requirements Manager) in the testing/development of current TSE/DSE iterations & updates; supports designing of requirements for future iterations
- Acts as technical liaison between TSE/DSE vendor and 361 ISRG/Subordinate unit DO, XP and tactics to incorporate training/operational trends and requests for improvement into software development requirements
- Supports TSE/DSE Program Managers at subordinate squadrons to provide continuity for the TSE/DSE administrative and security processes
- Develops and maintains TSE/DSE system usage training
- Provides oversight and manages subordinate unit TSE/DSE Local Systems Administrators
- Provides necessary Mode Instructor upgrades within 361 ISRG subordinate units
- Provides necessary system training at 361 ISRG and subordinate units
- Performs system configuration, hardware/software maintenance, application updating, maintains user accounts, systems auditing, anti-virus updates, OS updates and patching
- Maintaining audit documents, access control policies, disaster recovery policies, security logs and controls, and coordination with local security officers
- Assist squadron TSE PMs in development of squadron training programs
- Provides support to the development of programs of instruction (POIs) for training and developing tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP)
- Lend skills and knowledge to support policy and guidance directives, curriculum design, and courseware & learning systems development.
- Bachelor's Degree is required with 8 + years of overall related experience , additional related experience can substitute for a degree .
- Candidate must have experience with TSO and/or DSO operations
- Candidate must have experience as a Tactical Systems Emulator facilitator and developer
- Candidate must have experience as a Mode Instructor Evaluator for one or more Modes
- 3+ years of aircrew experience (3+ years of experience with operating SIGINT systems and related equipment preferred)
- 3+ years of experience with operating SIGINT systems and related equipment preferred
- Must be a U.S. citizen with current TS/SCI security clearance
- Maintains DoD 8570.1 Information Assurance Manager (1AM) Level I Certification
- Knowledge of intelligence collection processes
- Knowledge of SIGINT collection capabilities
- Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member in a very dynamic and demanding work environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight
- Mode Instructor qualification (Mode 1 & 3 preferred)
- Experience with both TSO and/or DSO mission sets/equipment
- Mode Instructor/Evaluator in multiple modes
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $136,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.