Are you ready for your next career challenge? At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
The Enterprise IT Service Desk (EITSD) Support subtask, assisting the Digital Innovation for General Services Administration (GSA) Digital Infrastructure Technologies (DIGIT) task order, is relied upon to provide IT services that appropriately reply in a timely manner to the needs of customers, including Very Important Persons (VIPs) and executives, and provide prompt referrals and escalations to an appropriate IT assistance service resource. The EITSD provides aid to users of GSA’s internal infrastructure as well as applications and systems owned by various GSA Service and Staff Offices. The EITSD is the centralized point of contact for GSA end users and customers to report incidents, submit requests, seek advice, and register complaints about GSA’s IT infrastructure, applications, and programs aided in the environment.
As a Help Desk Analyst your primary duty is ticket processing and resolution management, which includes detailed and clear documentation of the problems and the actions taken to resolve them. Customer service is key to this position. You will provide remote technical assistance to computer users by answering questions to resolve computer problems for the end user. Typical assistance concerns the use of computer hardware and software, to include printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
● Performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties pertinent to remote assistance.
● Replies to trouble tickets to resolve user problems.
● Provides expert technical assistance through phone, email, and instant message to users in the areas of password resets, e-mail, directories, standard MS Windows desktop applications, smartphones and network connectivity.
● Provides personal computer assistance problem analysis, and hardware/software installation and configuration assistance.
● Interacts daily with customers to ensure productivity; provides peer feedback.
● Monitors team productivity and quality; provides colleague feedback.
● Maintains an audit trail and statistical records of all problems and conditions reported by the client
● Higher levels of troubleshooting of computer and network issues and coordination with other departments to facilitate fix actions.
● Associate’s Degree in related field, or equivalent.
● Minimum 7 years of work experience.
● At least 3 years familiarity with Windows desktop aid.
● At least two (2) years familiarity with working knowledge of remote tools.
● Familiarity assisting industry standard software products demonstrating time management, as well as self discipline..
● Public Trust Clearance (Or ability to obtain)
● ITILv4 Foundation Training and ITILv4 Foundation Certification, or attained no later than 120 days after hire date.
● Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
● Plans and directs major technology assignments.
● Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
● Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
● May supervise, train, and monitor performance of other team members.
● Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics.
● Be willing to work a variety of shifts, including holidays as scheduled.
● Professional experience using Service Now, Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Active
Directory, Jabber, Apple iOS, Android OS.
● Microsoft Active Directory Certificate
● CompTIA Security+
● Microsoft Office Specialist: Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019);
● Jamf Pro Certified Tech
● Google IT Support Professional Certificate
This role is covered by the Service Contract Act. The wage rate is approximately predetermined for this position based on location.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.