Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos Defense Group has an immediate opening for an Entry Level Intelligence Analyst with Chinese language skills.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Conduct internet research, mostly on foreign language websites
- Analyze data, build open source intelligence (OSINT) reports in response to customer-generated Requests for Information (RFIs)
- RFIs will vary in scope, format, and deliverable
- Access, harness, and leverage big data, multimedia, and social media as data sources for analysis
- Analyze data and synthesize key findings
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college and 0-2 years experience
- Proficiency in reading Chinese language
- Native fluency in English and ability to write articulate reports in English
- Must be a U.S Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Top Secret SCI clearance after being hired.
- Excellent current skills using Microsoft Office tools, with strong ability to create clear and concise products in PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent skills conducting internet research
- Ability to work both as an individual analyst on solo projects and as a contributor to team projects
- Strong analytical ability, critical thinking skills, and attention to detail
- Current Secret security clearance based on a National Agency Check
- Experience utilizing Python computer language
- Experience using Geospatial Information Systems
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,800.00 - $72,000.00 - $97,200.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.