Leidos is looking for a multimedia professional who demonstrates strong conceptual problem-solving skills and can translate customer requirements into visually engaging, innovative solutions to support learning objectives.
- Creating illustrations, infographics, videos, and interactive e-learning products
- Translating storyboard content into the desired media
- Collaborating with Instructional System Designers and other Multimedia Artists
- Adhering to an established style guide for art assets
- Using project management tools for tasking and workflow
- Attending team meetings
- Conducting quality assurance checks on team members' artwork
- Develop branding and other standardized training templates
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree and 8 years of experience OR Master's and 6 years of experience
- Proficient in the Creative Suite Master Collection (i.e., After Effects, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Proficient with video, and audio editing
- Possess proficiency in traditional illustration techniques including but not limited to perspective, composition, layout, and the importance of line weight
- Possess proficiency in multiple illustration styles and techniques
- Experience with creating and manipulating vector graphics
- Experience designing from storyboards
- Experience in animation
- Experience with gamification
- Experience with multimedia authoring tool like Articulate Storyline
- Experience with 3D modeling in Maya or similar
- Experience with process management tools like Jira
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $141,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:06/06/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.