The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos currently has an opening for a Confluence Developer at the Customer Site in Aurora, CO. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your experience to support our customer’s mission. Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Responsible for the overall Confluence development support and maintenance of Atlassian Confluence pages and content design and development.
- Provide Confluence site development, including requirements gathering, new site creation and management, and site enhancements.
- Provide administration and maintenance of the Confluence servers and provide status updates to project managers.
- Train users on OOTB Confluence functionality and usage.
- Use Confluence specific tools for site customization and workflow development.
- Build/Implement custom Confluence workflows and web pages.
- Evaluate new and existing products to address customer requirements and develop recommendations where appropriate.
- Design and implement Confluence environments and evaluate, document, assess, and implement changes.
- Troubleshoot problems, research, and evaluate patches and hot fixes, and analyze Confluence logs.
- BA/BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional related experience may substitute for a degree.
- Experience supporting Web development, primarily on Confluence
- Knowledge of Atlassian products
- Current DoD 8570.01 IAT II baseline certification, CompTIA Security+ce or higher.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in the Intelligence community.
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $176,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.