Leidos has an opportunity for an S&T Solutions Architect to join our team in Arlington, VA, to work on the research, design, development, and implementation of data analytics solutions for the DoD S&T community. This includes immediate involvement in programs developing and delivering large-scale data processing pipelines for OSINT and DOMEX, designing and optimizing Task-Collect-Process-Exploit-Disseminate (TCPED) workflow management platforms, and shepherding the transition of advanced Artificial Intelligence algorithms from R&D sponsor agencies into operational settings. The S&T Solutions Architect will participate in developing and studying technical solutions that advance capabilities for our customer organizations, as well as building the strategic and business plans to gain interagency buy-in, identify funding sources, and boost user adoption.
- Architect solutions for the full range of Defense Intelligence S&T organizations, including but not limited to OSINT, DOMEX and MASINT.
- Plan and perform mission, strategy, and policy analysis and present results to peers and customers in both writing and as part of oral presentations.
- Business development activities including development of white papers and proposals that address customer needs consistent with Leidos business objectives.
- Serve as technical and strategic subject matter expert to support production teams and internally and externally funded R&D efforts.
- In-depth comprehension of technical collection and exploitation, particularly in OSINT, MASINT, and DOMEX, including technical principles, theories, concepts, and their application across range of programs.
- Master’s Degree in a technical domain with 15+ years of prior relevant experience, or Doctorate in technical domain with 13+ years of experience.
- An Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance to be considered.
- Serve as a subject matter expert within technical domain area.
- Knowledge of how large-scale data processing systems are designed, specified, developed, manufactured, and operated with domain expertise in military intelligence applications.
- Knowledge and experience of military doctrine and current threats related to advanced technology, collection systems, information systems, AI and machine learning.
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical approaches to architect solutions to counter threats
- Experience in proposal development and writing technical reports.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Effective communication, coordination, and customer engagement skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and team environment.
The U.S. Department of Defense devotes significant resources to science and technology (S&T) programs in order to address the most technical challenges facing our nation today. Within the Defense Intelligence Enterprise, S&T directorates and offices integrate research and development (R&D) activities with the full range of intelligence operations, particularly around areas of technical collection and exploitation. To support these integrated S&T activities, the Leidos Innovation Center (LInC) delivers cutting edge data analytics solutions supporting S&T focus areas such as OSINT, DOMEX, MASINT, Biometrics, and more.
Pay Range:Pay Range $144,300.00 - $260,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.