Are your ready for your next challenge?
Leidos is hiring a Network/Systems Engineer with an active TS/SCI to work on site in Suitland, MD at the National Maritime Intelligence Center.
An active TS/SCI clearance is required to be considered for this role! This position may be eligible for a sign-on bonus.
In this role, you will provide specialized Cyber Security and Information Technology (IT) support for IT resources and users, for the Office of Naval Intelligence and support Scientific and Technical Intelligence (S&TI) analysis and production systems in the Farragut Technical Analysis Center (TAC).
This opportunity allows you to support the Office of Naval Intelligence and Farragut Specialized Mission IT Systems leveraging Specialized Engineering Tools to create Parametric and Engineering Models, create CAD models at several levels of fidelity (external wireframe, external skin features, internal structure, internal equipment/components, et al) on high-end workstations.
What Will You Do
Connectivity with Enterprise Network Assets:
• Plan, design, and maintain connectivity with enterprise network assets to ensure compliance and secure operations on classified networks at ONI.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to address connectivity requirements and implement necessary configurations to facilitate efficient and secure data transmission.
• Ensure all network switches and routers are operational, properly configured, and compliant with DISA STIG requirements.
• Perform regular maintenance, updates, and troubleshooting of network switches to ensure optimal performance.
Firewall, Intrusion Protection, and Intrusion Detection Systems:
• Configure, maintain, and monitor Firewall, Intrusion Protection, Intrusion Detection Systems, and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) for network access control and authentication in accordance with ATO requirements, cyber security policies, and standards.
• Implement necessary security measures to protect specialized systems and networks from unauthorized access and cyber threats.
Cross-Domain and Enterprise Service Connections:
• Support the planning and implementation of enterprise service connections between networks, systems, and applications across domains.
• Facilitate connections for Auditing, Authentication, Secure Cloud Computing Architecture (SCCA), and Cross Domain Solutions and Guards, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
RMF and Information Security:
• Collaborate with ISSOs and the ISSM in the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
• Provide inputs and documentation using designated templates and tools (e.g., Microsoft Office, InfoPath, Visio, etc.) to support the security assessment and authorization of TAC systems.
What Set's You Apart (Minimum Qualifications!)
Active DoD TS/SCI
IAT Level II or Higher certification (e.g., CompTIA Security+)
CCNA or willingness to obtain within six months of employment.
BS/BA in a related field and 7+ years of related experience; additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Experience with Network switch/ router operation and configuration, particularly with Cisco devices.
Familiarity with DISA STIG requirements and ability to ensure compliance.
Demonstrated experience configuring, operating, and maintaining Firewall, Intrusion Protection, and Intrusion Detection Systems.
Hands-on experience with Cross-Domain and Enterprise Service Connections.
Proficiency in Auditing, Authentication, Secure Cloud Computing Architecture (SCCA), and Cross Domain Solutions/Guards.
Familiarity with MS Automation software, including Office, InfoPath, Visio, etc.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.