Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos is hiring for a TSCM Lead (Counterintelligence) to support the customer's Wireless Security Program. You will ensure the TSCM team is compliant in the production of conducting or participating in, on average per year, 20 full and limited scope TSCM surveys, 30 TSCM support to Foreign Visit Program events, 35 Gift Inspection Program activities, 30 Digital Device counterexploitation activities, and 10 technical evaluations. The Team Chief will ensure all required reports are complete with minimal errors and that all processes, activities, and reports are conducted within established time frames. The Team Chief will ensure required Hazard reporting and annual training requirements are conducted and completed according to DoD policies and those of the Customer TSCM Program Manager in addition to those duties assigned under the TSCM Lead. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist the TSCM Program Manager with assigned duties and management of personnel/responsibilities.
- Conduct TSCM operations according to customer needs and threat-based priorities.
- Complete TSCM operations according to established guidelines and within prescribed time-frames.
- Be very familiar with current TSCM and CI policy.
- Provide requestors with comprehensive documentation of procedures, listings of vulnerabilities and/or hazards, and recommended mitigation techniques or corrective action, respond to discovery of hostile technical surveillance penetrations according to established national procedures, and ensure Customer’s TSCM program is effective according to national, DoD, and agency objectives.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of the Customer TSCM Mission Reporting database. Training in how to use and maintain this internal database will be provided upon award.
- Complete TSCM reports within established timeframes.
- Possess current knowledge of National, DoD, and agency regulations and instructions as it relates to TSCM.
- Enter all applicable TSCM data into the designated national level and/or DoD CI database within established timeframes.
- Ensure missions are appropriately staffed, to include Vigilant Wizard In-Place Monitoring System.
- Perform Radio Frequency (RF) signal of interest searches.
- Assess and locate signals of interest discovered during surveys, system notification and IPMS operations.
- Collaborate with appropriate entities to develop wireless security systems. Identify potential enterprise and tactical wireless security systems.
- Develop, update and maintain wireless security concept of operations.
- Identify potential opportunities for partnerships across the Agency for wireless security concerns.
- Recommend and provide guidance for Agency security elements. Those duties include:
- Provide recommendations and guidance for Customer facilities under construction.
- Assist in determining best practices related to technical security practices.
- Monitor and verify TSCM technicians understand and comply with Physical Security Standards for Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities and DoD standards for collateral areas.
- Report TEMPEST issues discovered during the conduct of TSCM operations.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required. Candidate will be subject to a Polygraph examination.
- Minimum of 11 years of CI experience, of which at least seven of those years include federal TSCM experience, and of which at least 5 of those years include experience as a TSCM Lead.
- Experience writing and editing of technical documents
- Shall have an Interagency Training Center (ITC) TSCM Certification and complete at least 40 hours of discipline-specific development or refresher training every fiscal year. The training delivery may include classroom, on-line, or commercially-available training, or exercise. The Customer customer will sponsor Government-offered, discipline-specific development or refresher training IAW National and DoD standards. However, Customer will NOT sponsor TSCM Fundamentals certification as this is a requirement on day 1. The contractor will be responsible for funding associated with this certification and all commercial-offered training.
- Credentialed graduate of an accredited federal or DoD CI training academy (ex. FBI Academy, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- TSCM Cyber certification (TSCM Fundamentals graduation will suffice, with an expectation for "TSCM for Information Systems" (ITC) or equivalent)
- A+, Network+, and Sec+ Certifications in accordance with DoD 8140 requirements.
- Telephone security experience (i.e. with Telephone Security Group (TSG) requirements).
Favorable if you have:
- Possess post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $176,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.