Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos is hiring for a Strategic Counterintelligence (CI) Planning Officer to facilitate performance improvement projects using the generally accepted process improvement methodology. You will inventory, evaluate, and improve CI office programs, policies, and procedures to achieve optimal work process efficiencies and effectiveness. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll be doing:
- Facilitate team meetings; project selection workshops; and value stream mapping, root cause analysis, failure-mode and effect analysis, and solution generation sessions.
- Use Microsoft Visio to electronically document process maps.
- Prepare measurement and sampling plans and collect and analyze process and performance data using statistical analysis tools (Excel, R, and Minitab) and methods (data visualization, hypothesis testing, Analysis of Variance, and regression analysis).
- Support the design, development, and implementation of performance improvements such as changes to process steps, creation or updating templates and standard operating procedures (SOPs), and technological improvements.
- Create new process pilot plans, facilitate pilot, collect analyze and report on pilot results.
- Support design and delivery of training sessions for updated procedures.
- Prepare and present to senior leadership in progress reviews, informational, and decision briefings.
- Provide Lean, Six Sigma, and Total Quality Management coaching.
- Examine four CI programs per year.
- Support development of the System for Counterintelligence Operations and Execution (SCOPE). SCOPE is an interactive SharePoint based task-organization and tracking solution for SIC. SCOPE was developed (and continues to evolve to include other facets of SIC activities) to help SIC staff and leadership streamline their efforts in a manner that is consistent, repeatable, and measurable. As it currently stands, SCOPE works as a dashboard for SIC staff to visualize their tasks from multiple sources in one location. Additionally, SCOPE helps streamline the work that CI Officers have to do in order to produce quality products while simultaneously reducing lead-time.
- Facilitate process design sessions and create system process diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Collect, document, and refine system requirements.
- Create feature mockups and user interface designs.
- Gather, manage, and support implementation of user feedback.
- Create system documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Track project progress and schedule and provide status updates to senior leadership.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required. Candidate will be subject to a Polygraph examination.
- Minimum of seven years of established and verifiable experience in business process improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
Favorable if you have:
- CI experience.
- Master’s degree or greater in Business Administration or related discipline.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.