Leidos has a current opening for a TS/SCI cleared Application/Software Integrator supporting our client’s mission to design and implement a data centric architecture that leverages cloud-based computing, artificial intelligence (Al), machine learning (ML) and cross-domain transfer systems.
Leidos Innovations Center has an exciting opening for you, our next Application/Software Integrator to play a critical role with the sustainment, build, integration and deployment of software for the DOMEX Technology Platform (DTP) Enterprise Management Framework (EMF) Modernization program. DTP which involves a data centric architecture that leverages cloud-based computing, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and cross-domain transfer systems providing cutting edge data exploitation, enrichment, triage, and analytics capabilities to Defense and Intelligence Community members. EMF involves a collection of systems used to receive, distribute, track, analyze, export, archive, and report on media data. Our team includes highly skilled systems engineers, software and data engineers, and data scientists who work in Bethesda, MD.
Working closely with project team members, you will have the opportunity to be involved in the following activities:
- Design, maintain, and improve data schemas and data models including RDBMS in support of EMF data catalog and workflow application based on customer requirements
- Provide Extraction, Transformation, and Load (ETL) experience coupled with enterprise search capabilities to solve Big Data challenges
- Participate in engineering design sessions to understand dependencies and interactions among application and data layers
- Work with software development teams and customers to understand data inputs/outputs for consideration of data architecture
- Provide application/software data troubleshooting and resolution
- Ensure compliance with data governance and security policies
- Work with a team of software engineers, system engineers, and system integration engineers to successfully deploy release candidates to production environment
- Support test and production deployment
- Manage individual project priorities, deliverables, and deadlines
- Create, update, and maintain application/software and technical documentation
- Support security engineering team with applicable system accreditation documentation, testing, and processes
- Foster an environment of collaboration with the different team members in the goal of providing quality service and product to our customer
You bring enthusiasm, the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience, and meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field and minimum of 6 years of prior relevant Data Engineering experience or Master’s degree with 4+ years of prior relevant experience
- Must possess an Active Top Secret clearance and ability to obtain TS/SCI with Poly
- Ability to obtain Privileged User Account (PUA) certification by the Government
- Hands-on experience in architecting, designing database schema, data models (Relational, Entity-Relationship, Object-based, etc.) and performance tuning
- Support designs of data collection processes, integrating new software and data management technologies into an existing system and streamlining the existing foundational processes for data collection and use
- Experience with data processing pipelines, workflow management systems, and data storage technologies/approaches
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools including Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools and practices
At least 2 years of experience with the following:
- Python, SQL, data schema development, data modeling, data and metadata stores
- Experience working in graduated development environment: DEV, TEST, and PROD
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with Agile practices
- Experience with code management tools such as Gitlab
You will wow us even more if you have some of these skills:
- Active CE certification
- SQL server
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $141,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.