Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos seeks an Energy Advisor/Energy Engineer to both market and support energy-efficiency programs at large industrial and commercial facilities near Denver, Colorado. This exciting position offers a unique career opportunity for dynamic people who possess excellent outreach, communication, and organizational skills to promote leading edge energy efficiency projects within a creative team environment.
Location: Ideal candidate would be located in the following areas: (Denver CO, Colorado Springs CO, Fort Collins CO)
- Identify efficiency opportunities, calculate energy savings, maintain customer relationships, and delivery presentations
- Directly market to large commercial, industrial and government facility owners
- Work closely with facility managers, facility and manufacturing engineers, contracts, supplies and energy engineers to encourage energy efficiency practices in their facilities
- Coordinate and educate customers, and provide training for internal and external clients on energy related issues
- Evaluate energy consuming systems and consult on behalf of the utility energy efficiency program
- Develop relationships with customers and vendors to keep up to date and demonstrate knowledge of energy efficiency technologies and practices in demand side management
- Provide effective organization and communication
- Perform field verification of pre and post installation of energy efficiency measures
What Sets You Apart:
- Mid-Level: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical degree with eight plus (8+) years of relevant experience with industrial/commercial environments and/or energy management
- Senior Level: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical degree with twelve plus (12+) years of relevant experience with industrial/commercial environments and/or energy management
- Must be able to utilize initiative to develop relationships with customers, vendors, and professional organizations to keep up to date and demonstrate knowledge of operational trends, energy efficiency technologies, practices, and regulations in electric and natural gas demand side management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications are essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software is required.
- It is critical that productivity and accuracy be demonstrated in performance of work.
- This position requires a valid driver’s license and physical ability to perform field verification of pre and post installation of energy efficiency measures.
You Might also have:
- Ten plus (10+) years of relevant experience with industrial manufacturing environments and/or energy management
We take care of our employees. Leidos seeks the best and the brightest, and in return, we invest in you, with an eye on your future, through career advancement, growth opportunities and continuous improvement via mentoring, formal and informal project management training and assistance with obtaining pertinent certifications. We challenge you to help solve some of the world’s toughest problems, and reward you with a welcoming culture that recognizes the importance of a strong work/life balance, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. We believe that diversity and inclusion make us all better and offer the chance to have fun and make a difference.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.