- Support of U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) J2X
- Assist in analyzing reporting and risks to make recommendations of foreign intelligence collection and threats to USSTRATCOM operations and planning.
- Have some responsibility for query databases and systems such as RMT/TAC/M3/NGT for relevant reporting and quickly developing concise, accurate and well-researched analytic recommendations and products for briefings for senior USSTRATCOM leaders, operations and other customers.
- Demonstrate strong intelligence research and analysis skills to include knowledge of an ability to apply intelligence community analytic tradecraft.
- Experience authoring complex search queries in IC databases.
- Help assess foreign intelligence threats to USSTRATCOM missions and equities.
- Possess knowledge of organization’s capabilities and tradecraft of foreign intelligence services.
- Developer Counterintelligence analytic products as defined by DoDI 5240.18
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience performing all-source intelligence analysis in the Intelligence Community (IC) and have authored or co-authored intelligence products released through IC dissemination processes
- TS/SCI clearance required.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook applications.
- Creating and modifying wiki-type websites
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.