Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos is hiring for a Cyber Operations Planner Lead supporting the U.S. Army. You will conduct and support future operations (FUOPS) planning and defensive cyber operations execution and support to the Program mission areas. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Army develop and facilitate mission-relevant training to enhance readiness of the operational force. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand product linkages and dependencies of the Joint Strategic Planning System (JSPS) and apply the principles of operational art and design in the development of defensive cyberspace planning.
- Gather and integrate relevant elements of Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment (JIPOE) in preparation of cyberspace planning, lead or support deliberate planning using the Joint Planning Process (JPP), and support Crisis Action Planning using the JPP.
- Conduct planning to meet Program commander’s intent and drive the Program mission.
- Lead or support Operational Planning Teams and Working Groups in support of Program commander’s objectives and desired end state.
- Participate in and/or support Boards, Bureaus, Centers, Cells, and Working Groups (B2C2WG) events and activities.
- Develop and conduct briefings to Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
- Author and staff Concept of Operations (CONOPS) and Level 1 through Level 4 plans (Commander’s Estimates, Base Plans (BPLANS), Concept Plans (CONPLANS), Operations Plans (OPLANS). Research, develop, and author issue papers/white papers on varying defensive cyberspace topics and develops, authors and staffs military type orders in support of defensive cyberspace campaigns and operations.
- Develop assessment indicators and practices to measure the effectiveness of defensive cyberspace operations.
- Ensure synchronization with subordinate elements of tasks in deliberate plans through internal and external collaboration.
- Coordinate, de-conflict, and facilitate communications with all applicable staff elements, subordinate headquarters, combatant commands, service cyber components, agencies, and field activities.
- Contribute to contingency campaign planning in support of anticipated campaigns or operations.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required. Must be U.S. Citizen.
- Minimum of one year experience in FUOPs planning, including use of relevant systems of record.
- Requires current DOD 8140 (8570) IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CySA+, CND, or Security+ CE) and IAM III certification (CISM, or CISSP).
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $141,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.