Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Exciting opportunity to join a team of Energy Advisors executing Hawaii Energy’s incentive programs and advisory services to businesses to accelerate the implementation of energy efficiency projects. The Energy Advisor will work closely with key customers to overcome barriers to implementing energy efficiency projects. The Energy Advisor will be responsible for developing customer and contractor relationships, serving as a trusted advisor to electric utility customers to drive the adoption of energy efficiency and conservation measures.
For over 12 years, Hawai‘i Energy has empowered island families and businesses to make smart energy choices by educating them about the many, lasting benefits of clean energy. We encourage and reward practical everyday energy-saving decisions that save money, grow our economy and reduce the demand for electricity. Our team members are committed to our mission and supporting Hawai‘i’s goal to achieve 100% clean energy by 2045. The Hawai‘i Energy program is administered by Leidos, Inc. under a contract with the Hawai‘i Public Utilities Commission. For more information, visit www.hawaiienergy.com
- Serve as a trusted Energy Advisor for commercial customers looking to participate in energy efficiency, energy conservation, and energy management.
- Become a subject matter expert on Hawai‘i Energy’s programs and processes, energy-efficient technologies, energy management, and energy industry trends
- Assist commercial customers in identifying energy efficiency and conservation opportunities at their facilities through calls, site visits, and utility/other data analyses in coordination with the internal engineering team
- Promote Hawai‘i Energy’s programs through outreach and relationship-building with customers, contractors, and industry stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders to identify barriers to participation in energy efficiency or energy management for commercial customers and develop solutions to increase participation in Hawai‘i Energy’s programs
- Coordinate and conduct trainings and presentations on Hawai‘i Energy programs, incentives, or other topics to industry organizations, customers’ senior management, contractors, etc.
- Utilize Salesforce for tracking projects and customer engagement
- Collect and prepare documentation for incentives from customers and/or contractors including conducting inspections to verify energy efficiency project installations
- Occasional travel to neighbor islands and working on night and weekends at public events may be required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor’s degree with two (2) or less years of experience in energy or energy efficiency
- Basic understanding of the energy industry with the ability to become a subject matter expert
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effectively presenting complex and/or technical information to a wide audience
- Possess a client-first attitude and be a relentless internal client champion with demonstrated experience building and managing relationships to reach a shared objective and drive towards desired business outcomes
- Self-starter and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate about and committed to the Hawai‘i Energy mission and goals
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to meet with customers and conduct site visits
You Might Also Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, or related sciences field
- Experience with energy modeling and simulations
- Basic knowledge of construction practices and processes
- CEM, LEED AP, or other energy and sustainability certifications
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Excel and pivot tables
- Experience using Salesforce for customer relationship management
- Experience in data analytics and reporting
We take care of our employees. Leidos seeks the best and the brightest, and in return, we invest in you, with an eye on your future, through career advancement, growth opportunities and continuous improvement via mentoring, formal and informal project management training and assistance with obtaining pertinent certifications. We challenge you to help solve some of the world’s toughest problems, and reward you with a welcoming culture that recognizes the importance of a strong work/life balance, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. We believe that diversity and inclusion make us all better and offer the chance to have fun and make a difference.
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,800.00 - $72,000.00 - $97,200.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.