Leidos is currently seeking a Systems Engineer (SE) for the Advanced Analyst Augmentation Analytical Cloud Enablement System (4ACES). The SE will analyze 4ACES requirements and assist with design analysis. The SE will coordinate COTS upgrades, coordinate with COTS vendors, user Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), NGA Analytic Product Owners, and other segments when issues arise throughout sustainment. The Systems Engineer serves as the liaison with the PMO, customer user community, COTS vendor, other segment data providers, and will assist with integrations, migrations, Software Approval Process (SWAP), and accreditation activities. The SE will coordinate corrective maintenance management with the COTS vendor.
The SE’s primary responsibility will be to function as a Content Manager by managing data and data services published for the user community. As the Content Manager the SE will support the analysts with new data and Databricks requests as well as resolving any daily issues.
Position can also be performed in the following locations:
- Alexandria, VA
- St. Louis, MO
- Tucson, AZ
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- Interact with the customer Release Train Engineer, Product Owners, and stakeholders to analyze customer requirements and determine how to include requirements in the operational environment through COTS integration and new data sources being added to the Databricks cluster.
- Perform the design and requirements analysis of data visualizations and COTS appliances for capability enhancements.
- Coordinate with stakeholder and team to determine how to host new data capabilities within the operational environment and troubleshoot issues as the customer is integrating new data or creating new visualizations.
- Identify software and hardware dependencies and capacities.
- US citizenship is required per contract.
- Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Significant experience in Cloud Technologies (specifically AWS) and infrastructure-as-code concepts.
- Experience interacting with cross functional project teams including Software Development, Test, and Security.
- Substantial experience working in Agile, SAFe, and Scrum environments.
- Knowledge of Software Configuration Management life cycle deliverables.
- Experience with Databricks deployment, configuration, and support.
- AWS certifications.
- Experience working with Machine Learning and knowledge of data science concepts.
- Experience working with DevOps CI/CD related technologies and deployment automation techniques (e.g., Ansible, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Confluence, and Junit).
This position has a target range for compensation of $108,000 - $120,000. This is a firm fixed price contract and does not allow for negotiations outside of this target range.
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $141,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.