Leidos is seeking a Geospatial Analyst to support our government customer in St. Louis, MO. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing analysis, research, and information management support. The candidate should have a strong geospatial background and will independently conduct research and generate source packages.
- Identify, analyze, order, and assemble geospatial and imagery source materials for a government customer.
- Track and record selected sources
- Create custom geospatial graphics
- Assemble packages adhering to relevant policies and procedures
- Analyze numerous imagery sources to include NTM, DPPDB
- Utilize multiple GIS systems and tools
- Utilize a multi-INT approach to research various sources
- Maintain logs of all work accomplishments
- BS degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum 2-4 years geospatial analysis experience creating geospatial products for the Intelligence Community and customer.
- In-depth knowledge of ArcGIS (e.g. ArcMap, ArcView, ArcExplorer) and other geospatial software programs such as ERDAS IMAGINE, Google Earth, Microsoft Virtual Earth and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing.
- Knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities.
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to government analysts to build effective customer relationships.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Successful completion of a formal military or government training program such as the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program (GITP) is highly desired. Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines. Candidate should work well as part of a team effort.
Pay Range:Pay Range $48,750.00 - $88,125.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.