Are you ready for a rewarding career opportunity?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, where we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. With Leidos, you will enjoy competitive benefits such as 4+ weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave, and more!
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Do you thrive in small team environments where you can work closely with customers? Does the idea of working with big data spark your curiosity? Our Prototype Development Support program seeks individuals with a strong mission focus passionate about new development and rapid prototyping. We’re searching for professionals who can think outside the box to discover more efficient and effective ways to identify new targets and aid in mission analysis.
If you’re a seasoned Principal Software Engineer / Developer with top-notch skills and an active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph security clearance we want to hear from you! The Leidos Intelligence Group needs your expertise for a highly-visible, fast-paced prime contract in the vibrant Linthicum area. You'll be working with a team of experts, pushing the boundaries of what's possible in software engineering. And the best part? This position is eligible for a spectacular bonus of up to $50k! Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to make a real impact and be rewarded for your hard work. Apply today!
Click here to learn more about how this program “Delivers Mission Success!”
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets. From scanning for illicit material at ports and borders to predicting future events and instability up to five years in advance, our products help customers make the world safer. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
Your Main Mission:
- The Principal UI Developer will be part of a team developing new ways to look at data and the software that generates the data.
- The primary focus will be developing a front end using current technology, such as Vue.js and D3, in support of a new application currently being developed.
- Full-stack development opportunities using corporate data stores, NoSQL databases, middleware promote, and streaming analytics.
- Work is being done within the government AWS environment, so a background in AWS would be preferred.
What Sets You Apart:
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
- Sixteen (16) years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline.
- Five (5) years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least five (5) years of experience as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with new and existing systems).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline may be substituted for four years of general experience. A Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for an additional two years of general experience.
You Might Also Have:
- Experience with government unclassified AWS development.
- Experience in Java, and analytic development would be helpful.
- Demonstrated experience in an Agile Development environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- UI framework (Vue, D3 preferred)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Gitlab
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We inspire our staff with interesting assignments that allow them to thrive professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We look forward to learning more about you – apply today!
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $213,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.