Contractors in this role provide essential administrative psychometric support in a classified environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Administration of surveys, tests, and/or examinations with an emphasis on accuracy, validity and standardization in administration
- Assisting with the coordination of psychological testing activities
- Providing detailed observations for inclusion in assessments
- Providing clear guidance to test clientele as needed
- Coordinating and communicating effectively with government supervisory psychologists and psychiatrists
- Working independently as needed to achieve day-to-day objectives; and taking on additional responsibilities as required to ensure the office continues meeting stakeholder needs
- BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience in program support, operational support, or office support roles, ideally in the classified Intel Community environment and ideally with some medical office support experience. Additional relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with various clientele, and strong attention to detail are required.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment is essential.
- Experience supporting psychometry, neuropsychology, or similar medical or testing support is desired.
- Knowledge of the dynamics, principals, techniques, and practices of effective testing/assessment of individuals.
- Experience working in a medical office environment and/or familiarity with medical terminology, to include laboratory testing terminology is highly desired.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.