Multimedia E-Learning Developer
Are you ready for a rewarding career challenge?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, where we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Are you a talented multimedia developer looking for a fresh challenge? Your search ends here! We're seeking a Multimedia E-Learning Developer to create high-end multimedia products (interactive media and websites, 2D and 3D animations, dynamic graphics) for our clients. You'll use your expertise in programming and development to build interactive media to bring our clients' ideas to life.
As a successful candidate, you'll be a master of multimedia authoring tools and programming languages, with a keen eye for effective user interface and engaging user experience design. You'll work closely with our team of developers, designers, and subject matter experts to create products that not only incorporate sound adult learning principles but also engage learners and are globally accessible.
Your experience will help our clients bring creative learning products to life and effectively deliver them to the workforce across multiple domains in support of their critical mission needs.
Best of all, you'll have the chance to implement your designs across various delivery platforms, including classrooms, websites, mobile devices, and enterprise learning management systems. If you're ready to take your development skills to the next level, we want to hear from you! Apply today and take the first step towards a fulfilling and rewarding career with Leidos.
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets. From scanning for illicit material at ports and borders to predicting future events and instability up to five years in advance, our products help customers make the world safer. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
Your Main Mission:
- Work as part of a team to deliver creative and engaging interactive media in support of learning projects.
- Develop e-learning courses in conjunction with instructional designers and instructors using learning and content management tools.
- Develop SharePoint sites and websites in support of learning programs and courses.
- Gather and analyze requirements for interactive media learning projects and determine and implement user-centered solutions to develop and deliver the projects.
- Partner cross-functionally with other team members, such as designers, AV, IT, instructors, and production teams, to accomplish tasks and complete projects.
- Work with customer to coordinate resources, prioritize activities, and ensure quality and timely products.
- Utilize a training tool and weekly meetings to track, communicate, and manage all tasks and projects to ensure all assigned tasks are completed or before the established due date.
- Analyze project options and provide recommendations to address physical and security constraints.
- Make equipment and software recommendations based on industry best practices and in accordance with customer policies and procedures.
- Maintain credentials as necessary.
- Archive final projects per office-designated standards.
- Adhere to customer security policies and procedures regarding the use of systems, equipment, facilities, and infrastructure.
- Execute diplomacy working with various levels of team members, managers, and customer to identify requirements and develop action plans.
What Sets You Apart:
- Possess a current TS/SCI with polygraph clearance.
- Degree in computer science, animation, online game development, web design and development, or related field and 12 years of experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience developing online applications such as interactive media or games, preferably for a learning environment.
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent framework development and programming language experience.
- Experience building, testing, and debugging products in SharePoint.
- Experience generating cohesive, desirable UI/UX design based on holistic consideration of the users.
- Experience developing mock-ups, user flows, storyboards, and prototypes to effectively communicate designs.
- Experience using Adobe Create Cloud or comparable tools, especially After Effects and/or Dreamweaver.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work across multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience utilizing project tracking mechanisms to communicate, coordinate, prioritize, and complete projects on schedule.
- Willingness to learn new platforms, programming languages, and software tools.
You Might Also Have:
- Experience designing, planning, developing, and producing solutions for instructional programs, videos, multimedia, e-learning, and other multimedia materials independently and with input from subject matter experts.
- Experience designing and integrating 3D or WebGL elements using electronic authoring and development tools, software, and platforms like Autodesk’s Maya, Unity, or Adobe .
- Strong visual design, including use of typography, composition, and color.
- Familiarity with copyright and ADA compliance regulations.
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We challenge our staff with interesting assignments that allow them to thrive professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We’re excited to learn more about you, apply today!
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $170,375.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.