The contractor shall support Military and Detailee processing and other actions. Requirements include, but are not limited to initiate, collect, review, and document all reportable information from military personnel within the IRTPA and DNI mandated timelines. Complete processing within the required the time.
- Process CIA Detailee cases within 2 working days of receipt. The Government anticipates processing an average of 25 cases per month.
- Process Continuous Access Authorizations (CAAs) within 6 working days of receipt. The Government anticipates processing an average of 300 cases per month
- Process military orders for active duty and reserve personnel within 3 working days of receipt. The Government anticipates processing an average of 20 cases per month
- Respond to JPAS RRUs within 5 working days of receipt. The Government anticipates processing an average of 10 cases per month
- The Contractor may address any limitations with meeting the metrics in PWS Section 4.4, Security Specialist Area – Personnel Security, with the Branch or Division Chief
- Candidate must have a Top Secret/SCI level clearance with excellent written and verbal communication skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in a security related field with a minimum of 7 years to include >3 years within DoD/IC
- Candidates will be subject to a Counterintelligence Polygraph (CI) examination.
This position has a target range for compensation of $80,000 - $90,000. This is a firm fixed price contract and does not allow for negotiations outside of this target range.
- A strong background in Investigations; Adjudication experience; (i.e., personnel security, counterintelligence, or law enforcement) at the local, state, or federal levels;
- Completion of the ICD-704 Adjudications Course, Security Fundamentals Security Certification (SFPC) Certification.
- Strong interviewing skills.
Pay Range:Pay Range $59,150.00 - $91,000.00 - $122,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.