Are you a Hardware Systems Engineer looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity? Leidos' Naval C4ISR Analysis & Support Division is seeking a talented individual to join their team and help support the Distributed Common Ground System, Navy (DCGS-N) Family of Systems (FoS). As a crucial member of the DCGS-N Systems Engineering team supporting the Naval Information Warfare Center, Atlantic (NIWC LANT) in North Charleston, SC, you will contribute to developing and deploying cutting-edge shipboard and ashore systems. You will serve as a liaison, working closely with Fleet and contractor engineering members to ensure successful DCGS-N installations afloat and ashore.
The ideal candidate will be an innovative and dedicated professional passionate about delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. You must be available for some travel (20%) and eager to work alongside some of the best in the business. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to fulfill your career goals and objectives, we want to hear from you! Don't miss out on this chance to be a part of something extraordinary – apply today!
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. From scanning for illicit material at ports and borders to predicting future events and instability up to five years in advance, our products help customers make the world safer. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- An associate degree or higher in Information or Electronics technology from an accredited college or university and five (5) or more years of experience in design, integration, or testing of C4ISR systems and ruggedized equipment racks designed to meet military environmental standards.
- U.S. citizen with active TS/SCI clearance.
- Able to meet DoD 8140 requirements for Cyber Security Workforce IAT II within six (6) months of employment.
- Practical network infrastructure installation and troubleshooting experience.
- Practical or theoretical Microsoft and Linux OS experience.
- Experience troubleshooting, documenting findings, & repairing IT infrastructure.
- Experience interpreting wiring, fabrication, assembly & installation drawings produced by IAW ASME Y14.
- Ability to develop topology, elevation, & cabling diagrams in Visio or equivalent CAD software.
- Assist in creating, updating, and maintaining programmatic technical documentation.
- Review product deliverables for technical accuracy and provide assessment to Program Manager.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the year
- Comp TIA Security+ certification.
- Cisco CCT or equivalent certification.
- Experience participating in or conducting Mil-Standard environmental testing.
- Entry-level or higher AutoCAD or SolidWorks drafting/design experience.
- Experience generating or providing input to IT hardware Enterprise Change Requests.
- Experience participating in or conducting site surveys for the installation of IT systems.
- Experience producing or managing the creation of drawings for Technical Data Packages IAW MIL-STD-31000.
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We inspire our staff with interesting assignments that allow them to thrive professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We look forward to learning more about you – apply today!
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.