Leidos has an opening for a Service Manager professional to support the Defense and National Security Sector. The job duties of the Service Manager are as follows;
Workflow Management (WfM) develops diagrams and documents repeatable process for the program. WfW meets with SMEs, then documents detailed steps for each task activity. WfM acts as the Service Manager for the ServiceNow tool and manages & updates the service catalog and develops services requirements packages for standard service offerings. WfM monitors fulfillment, identifies discrepancies or breaks in the workflows that impact service delivery times. WfM submits incidents (INC) for issues and works with SMEs to gather requirements to submit requests for enhancements (ENHC) to the developer team. Tracks INCs and ENHCs to resolution/completion and briefs leaders of status. Facilitates TEMs with stakeholders.
- Develop workflow process materials for ITSM program.
- Participate in technical exchange meetings, facilitate and perform special projects.
- Facilitate service management sessions with Operations, Engineering SMEs, integrators and developers.
- Perform daily review activities of the SNOW modules/platform and support new releases to ensure request fulfillment integrity
- Follow customer and company guidelines and policies to produce, validate and improve information accuracy.
- Identify program needs and nominate workflows for development.
- Use ITIL framework methods to produce, maintain and improve technical process materials.
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 5 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a bachelor's and 1 years, Associates and 3 years or HS and 5 years.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
- Understanding of ITSM processes.
- Experience and knowledge supporting technical program.
- Able to develop presentations and propose ideas effectively to varying levels of technical expertise.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills.
- Active participant in the development of strategic initiatives
- Ability to work independently and with a larger group of engineers.
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $98,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.