The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos is seeking an experienced, focused professional to serve as a Systems Engineer providing Tier 3 support for Nlyte in Aurora, CO. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your experience to support our customer’s mission. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting best-in-class Systems Engineering operations in a dynamic enterprise environment for a variety of customer driven emphasis items. Qualified applicants must be self-motivated and able to perform expertly given consistently evolving priorities. The candidate will be required to work independently to collaboratively and constructively influence both internal and external organizations for strategic and operational decisions for program entities, Directorate Customers, and Industry Partners to achieve positive results.
- Adding in-rack PDUs in support of new rack deployment. The in-rack PDUs shall also be configured using the Nlyte computers to enable communication with NEO.
- Removal of in-rack PDUs being removed as part of the decommissioning process.
- Troubleshooting existing in-rack PDUs.
- Adding room temperature/humidity sensors in support of new rack deployments. Configure sensors using the Nlyte computers to enable communication with NEO.
- Removal and disposal of room temperature and humidity sensors being removed as part of the decommissioning process.
- Support all DCIM requirements for buildout/decommission of data centers/data center rooms to include the MDC, to include any software modifications required to support new data centers.
- Create user account request forms and user agreement forms.
- Document, create, terminate, and modify the Nlyte user accounts as appropriate for a user base of up to 400 users
- Provide technical assistance for Nlyte users
- U.S. citizen with Current TS/SCI access and Polygraph
- Experience with Enterprise Data Center Management and Operations
- Requires BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Mission-specific technical knowledge and operations experience
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of significant importance to the organization/project.
- Expert knowledge of and ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts in support of the ITIL Framework Service Transition process
- Ability to work independently or under generalized supervision with strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be comfortable working on multiple systems and components simultaneously in various configurations.
- Possess a solid understanding of systems engineering and development.
- Be able to effectively plan and prioritize tasking and communicate clearly regarding technical options and trade-offs.
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $176,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.