he Public Health Portfolio of Leidos is seeking a Senior Developer to support the CDC OCIO Cloud Modernization program.
This CDC OCIO Cloud Modernization program assists the CDC in migrating over 400 applications from on-premises to cloud solutions.
The Senior Developer is a key asset in the design, development, and deployment of cloud-based solutions.
This role is open to telecommuting - must reside in the United States for the last 3 consecutive years.
The Senior Developer will:
- Working collaboratively with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Reading, comprehending software requirements, and assisting with estimating efforts
- Design, development and implementation of new features and resolution of defects
- Assisting in troubleshooting software application and configuration issues
- Assisting with application deployments which include installation, configuration, and testing
- Producing technical documentation for new and existing features and application configurations.
- Coaches and mentors more junior developers.
- BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience
- 2 years of hands on experience working with Azure cloud native technologies including serverless, container implementations, DevOps, CLI, databases, compute, storage, security and networks.
- Developed applications built on Palantir, java and Python.
- Experience with Serverless implementations within Azure Functions.
- Deployed written code and/or implemented CI/CD pipelines leveraging tools such as: Azure DevOps, Terraform etc.
- Worked with Azure native databases such as Azure Blob Storage, Cosmos DB etc.
- Ability to Obtain NACI clearance is required
3+ years of experience working with the CDC
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.