Leidos is looking for a part-time (approximately 25-50% time, very flexible schedule) Sr. Instructor/Reviewer with demonstrated expertise in analytic product development, including writing, presenting, and critical thinking skills, with training and instruction expertise to support a developmental training program. Candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph to be considered. Qualified candidates are skilled at developing subject matter expertise, communicating with diverse groups, creating tailored learning content, providing mentoring that effectively conveys analytic expertise to students, and delivering effective instruction. The successful candidate will assist the program teams with reviewing student work and providing both written and in-person feedback, may help conduct multi-day exercises or role play in those exercises, will mentor students against the curriculum, and may provide feedback and improvement suggestions on training content.
The Sr. Instructor/Reviewer will become familiar, and maintain that familiarity, with a dynamic customer curriculum. Using their own expertise with analytic product development and in alignment with the curriculum teaching points, the Sr. Instructor/Reviewer will review student products and provide positive and constructive feedback to the students, they may be asked to role play (a decision maker or senior leader for example) during the exercise, they may be asked to lead an instructional module or help coordinate and run an exercise, and they may be asked to help build or revise curriculum. They will be expected to work collaboratively with teaching teams, other reviewers, and the overall program team to help meet our customers’ missions.
- A BA degree and at least 15 years of prior relevant experience.
- At least ten (10) years of direct knowledge of and substantial experience with analysis techniques.
- At least seven (7) years of experience working as an analytic manager and/or analyst, including at least seven (7) years of experience in providing substantive review of and personal feedback on drafts and briefings to analysts.
- At least ten (10) years of experience with the analytic techniques, tools, methods/procedures & new approaches to analysis used across multiple sectors.
- Experience supporting analysis at multiple community agencies.
- Experience supporting analysis at military or DoD agencies, as well as having experience as a military analyst.
- Experience in teaching, mentoring, instructional design, and/or course facilitation and delivery.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to provide constructive and targeted feedback on analytic tradecraft in writing, briefing, and critical thinking using the analytic standards and guidelines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and at least three (3) years of direct substantial experience in delivering and applying the curriculum, teaching approaches, and evaluation methods.
- Fifteen (15) or more years of direct knowledge of and substantial experience with intelligence analysis techniques.
- Ten (10) or more years as an analytic manager and/or analyst, including ten (10) or more in providing substantive review of and personal feedback on drafts and briefings to analysts.
- Fifteen (15) or more years of experience with the analytic techniques, tools, methods/procedures & new approaches to analysis used in multiple sectors.
- Instructor certification or equivalent.
- Master’s Degree or higher.
Pay Range:Pay Range -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/11/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.