Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The candidate will be responsible to review, evaluate, and analyze Air Force manpower data, and create support documents/deliverables to enable effective resource utilization of manpower at the 70 ISR Wing. The candidate will interpret complex data sets and documents to identify trends, recommend efficiencies, and take staffing actions to execute modifications, changes, and clarifications. The candidate will routinely review organizational manning documents to ensure accuracy, and implement actions to correct and/or update information. The candidate will brief leadership and teammates on status of manpower-related activities. The candidate will support broader team efforts, to include participation in working groups, boards, and other decision-enabling constructs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides expert analytical services, staff advice, and assistance to managers and administrators concerning the tracking and utilization of Air Force manpower
- Makes sound recommendations for adjustments and refinements of manpower
- Advises the manpower team in the preparation of OCRs, ACR, and other manpower actions/documents
- Applies Air Force and local manpower determinants to support broader resource decisions
- Coordinates with staff, subordinate groups and squadrons, NAF, Air Combat Command (ACC), DoD Services, support contractors, and other combat support agencies as required to complete manpower activities
- Builds decision support products to include analytical charts, slides, and/or background papers
- Briefs wing leadership and subordinate elements on the Manpower and Organization Chief’s behalf
- Monitors Unit Manpower Documents (UMDs) and coordinates actions to ensure accuracy, completeness, and proper alignment of manpower resources with the wing and subordinate units
- Conducts research, identifies and analyzes trends in the use of manpower and evaluates the effects of changes in resource efficiency
- Ensures manpower actions are performed in accordance with prescribed rules, regulations, and limitations (both legal and administrative)
- Builds training materials/conducts training for Manpower Analysts
- Performs impact analysis and impact studies in support of manpower activities
- Safeguards sensitive manpower-related information and/or files and protects personally identifiable information
- Facilitates Continuous Improvement and Innovation (CI2) initiatives/activities across the installation
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+years of related experience; or Master’s Degree and 6+years or related experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Current Top Secret SCI Security Clearance .
- Must be able to pass a Polygraph after hiring .
- Air Force manpower support activities experience
- Proficient in Manpower Programming and Execution System (MPES) Business Objects, Microsoft Office Tools, and Pivot Tables
- Proficient with Requirements Determination tools and processes
- Experience at Air Force Wing-level or higher as a Manpower Analyst
- Experience creating/staffing Manpower Change Requests (MCRs) and Organization Change Requests (OCRs)
- Experience working with Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
- Experience working at or with ISR organizations
- Experience as MAJCOM/HQ USAF action officer
- Experience with Program Objective Memorandum process
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certified
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.