The Data Modernization Accelerator at CDC (DMAC) is seeking a Senior Testing and Quality Assurance Analyst for a future opening. This position serves as the member of each team it supports with the responsibility to ensure the highest quality service is provided to our customer through the generation and control of program processes engaging with the test and development teams, and the consistent facilitation of structured improvement activities.
*** This position is remote and may require travel up to 10% *** Contingent upon award ***
- Provide independent and object support to the numerous DMAC SCRUM teams
- Test existing system processes and provide recommendations for improvements
- Meet with key stakeholders to determine business system needs and requirements
- Ensuring product quality throughout the development process
- Monthly Townhall to highlight process improvements and best practices
- Detect, track, report, and communicate any test defects effectively
- Develop detailed test plans and define test acceptance criteria, which include the development and use of automated testing
- Explain technical procedures and results clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with Jira, agile development methodologies and test-driven development
- Automated and Regression testing experience
- Experience with CMMI and ITIL standards-based framework
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery DevSecOps
- Experience working in public health and/or federal agencies
- Experience preparing Excel, Word, and PPT documents for presentation to public health and/or federal agencies
- Familiarity with Six Sigma and other improvement methodologies
- Background in cross-functional team collaboration and briefing different audiences
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.