Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, where we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries. Leidos is seeking a Facilities Manager for a position as part of a team supporting the National Nuclear Security Administration in Las Vegas, Nevada area. This is an onsite position, no full-time telework allowed.
The Facilities Manager and COOP/DR specialist will provide facilities management services and be a pivotal figure in developing, implementing/testing NNSA Disaster Recovery (DR) and Continuity of Operations (COOP) plan.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos Civil Group helps modernize infrastructure, systems, and security. We are a trusted partner to both government and highly-regulated commercial customers looking for transformative solutions in mission IT, security, software, engineering, and operations. We work with our customers including the FAA, DOE, NASA, National Science Foundation, Transportation Security Administration, Custom and Border Protection, airports, and electric utilities to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient. Our customers take on the toughest challenges out there, and at times need a helping hand from specialists in their fields. We combine our scale as a Fortune 500 company with the deep technical knowledge of our core capabilities and the expertise of our talented and diverse workforce to deliver mission-centric innovations. For each of these core capabilities, we have developed proven, repeatable processes that help us deliver agile, cost-effective solutions to foster a better world.
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Support and inform disaster recovery planning and execution for all task areas by ensuring IT is properly executing backup plans and participating in tests and exercises as required.
- Develop evaluation criteria for test exercises and validate IT response plans.
- Participate in safety programs supporting personnel equipment and facilities as required by location.
- Support and inform testing of all facility safety mechanisms.
- Support remediation efforts by appropriate parties in response to failed disaster recovery testing
- Provide a primary and redundant location for cyber and IT services (i.e., SOC and NOC) and identity schedule for establishment/transition.
- Ensure compliance with and participate in contingency planning/disaster recovery documentation and testing as required.
- Manage all equipment managed for this task order and shall conduct audits on a periodic basis.
- Perform equipment distribution and transport as necessary, including spares management and vendor returns for NNSA equipment and locations participating in the NNSA Enterprise Secure Network (ESN) and NNSA Secret Network (NSN) which span CONUS and UK
What Sets You Apart:
- BA/BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience, add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Possess professional knowledge of architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, and fire protection engineering concepts and principles.
- Experience in asset reliability-centered maintenance strategies targeting preventive/predictive maintenance economic value using an enterprise-level computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Experience and knowledge regarding the planning, development, and implementation of facility asset rebuilds or replacements.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with management and staff to present, defend, negotiate, and clarify programs, decisions, and recommendations.
- Skill in writing clear, organized, succinct reports, analyses, and recommendations.
- Ability to make clear and convincing presentations and arguments concerning complex engineering and facilities issues and to advocate, defend, negotiate, and fully justify positions and recommendations.
- Maintenance or construction experience, including managing changes, quality control, deliverables, redlining drawings, and other activities supporting work completion.
- Experience with procurement and material tracking.
- Ability to read and interpret design drawings, specifications, and diagrams.
- Advocating an inclusive work environment fosters openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and job satisfaction.
- Proactively identify any unsafe conditions or hazards and communicate them effectively.
- Ability to perform physical activities, including heavy lifting, climbing in and out of equipment, crawling, and working outdoors in extreme cold, dry, high-elevation environments.
- Disaster Recovery Planning: You will spearhead the creation, implementation, and testing of comprehensive disaster recovery plans, ensuring rapid recovery of critical business functions and resources during a disruption.
- Technical Leadership: You will provide mentorship and guidance to the technical team, ensuring they possess the necessary skills to support the organization's disaster recovery initiatives.
- Stakeholder Engagement: You will engage with organization leadership to endorse the importance of disaster recovery planning and increase the awareness of the organization's disaster recovery strategies.
- Business Continuity Support: You will collaborate with the Business Continuity team to align business continuity plans with disaster recovery plans.
- Training and Awareness: You will create and deliver training and awareness programs to promote a culture of disaster recovery readiness throughout the organization.
- Regulatory Compliance: You will ensure that all disaster recovery planning activities comply with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- US Citizenship
- TS or Q clearance
You Might Also Have:
- Agile experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.