Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, where we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries. Leidos is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Architect for a position as part of a team supporting the National Nuclear Security Administration in Washington, DC area. This is an onsite position, no full-time telework allowed. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to influence the technical direction of the platform for a large DoE customer. In this role, you will be required to utilize your breadth and depth of knowledge to act as a thought leader on the ServiceNow platform on behalf of the client. In addition, you will lead efforts for new features, capabilities, and tools integrations with ServiceNow to address key system requirements defined by the client.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos Civil Group helps modernize infrastructure, systems, and security. We are a trusted partner to both government and highly-regulated commercial customers looking for transformative solutions in mission IT, security, software, engineering, and operations. We work with our customers including the FAA, DOE, NASA, National Science Foundation, Transportation Security Administration, Custom and Border Protection, airports, and electric utilities to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient. Our customers take on the toughest challenges out there, and at times need a helping hand from specialists in their fields. We combine our scale as a Fortune 500 company with the deep technical knowledge of our core capabilities and the expertise of our talented and diverse workforce to deliver mission-centric innovations. For each of these core capabilities, we have developed proven, repeatable processes that help us deliver agile, cost-effective solutions to foster a better world.
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Create, document, and evangelize ServiceNow configuration, design, development, and integration; communicate best practices/frameworks
- Drive technical solutions for automating the integration of a wide suite of IT system and security COTS tools and products with the ServiceNow platform
- Communicate with the customer and senior leadership in non-technical terms, understand their requirements and guide developers with suitable solutions. Present solutions, analysis of alternatives, and technical status to the client and senior leadership.
- Drive and provide architecture review and assessment of enhancements within the ServiceNow platform
- Develop solutions across the ServiceNow platform to utilize automation and integration capabilities of ServiceNow, focused on leveraging business services with out of the box capabilities
- Work with cross-functional team in an agile and fast-paced development environment to define user stories and tasks
- Document architectural solutions in a clear and accurate manner * Architect new ways of solving problems using the ServiceNow platform
- Support and enhance reporting solutions within ServiceNow and through external reporting solutions to support business goals
- Build the long-term strategic roadmap for ServiceNow solutions to align with the client’s vision for their overall IT environment
- Review and recommend where ServiceNow platform fits into the larger enterprise architecture roadmap
- Promote the use of a shared infrastructure, 3rd party tools, and ServiceNow roadmap to reduce costs and improve how end-to-end information flows
- Lead and direct software development and testing
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 12-15 years of relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance or DoE-Q
- Expert knowledge of ServiceNow toolset and integrations with related systems
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain DoE-Q Top Secret security clearance
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining software solutions (web, backend, and mobile)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leader with team-oriented interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a broad range of people and roles
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-focused attitude and ability to deal with ambiguity - proven team player and team builder
You Might Also Have:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a highly agile (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban) environment
- Understanding of SOAP, REST, JSON technologies
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult including providing options with pros, cons and risks around key technical decisions during design and implementation
- Ability to “think big” and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology refresh and hype
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups
- Strong organizational skills and understanding of the Project Management lifecycle
- Ability to obtain DoD8570 IAT Level II Baseline Certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $213,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.