Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, where we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries. Leidos is seeking a Senior Data Integration Engineer for a position as part of a team supporting the National Nuclear Security Administration in Washington, DC area. This is an onsite position, no full-time telework allowed. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to influence the technical direction of the platform for a large DoE customer. In this role, you will be required to utilize your breadth and depth of knowledge to write and maintain source code, create and maintain software applications and apply frameworks in a software release.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos Civil Group helps modernize infrastructure, systems, and security. We are a trusted partner to both government and highly-regulated commercial customers looking for transformative solutions in mission IT, security, software, engineering, and operations. We work with our customers including the FAA, DOE, NASA, National Science Foundation, Transportation Security Administration, Custom and Border Protection, airports, and electric utilities to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient. Our customers take on the toughest challenges out there, and at times need a helping hand from specialists in their fields. We combine our scale as a Fortune 500 company with the deep technical knowledge of our core capabilities and the expertise of our talented and diverse workforce to deliver mission-centric innovations. For each of these core capabilities, we have developed proven, repeatable processes that help us deliver agile, cost-effective solutions to foster a better world.
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Serve as subject matter expert providing data migration planning, testing and transition expertise.
- Provide senior system engineering, operations and sustainment of applications, web development and systems administration.
- Provide advanced workflow trouble shooting and build workflows to support the dissemination of future products in the new tool.
- Provide front end website customization of the new production tool to conform with customer brand.
- Aggregate, sustain, and maintain process flow and ticket resolution resource library, maintain and validate workflow role lists, assist with organization business rules to be applied to metadata.
- Manage classified holdings on multiple security domains.
- Provide Data analytic support as applicable. Communicate effectively with other departments, stakeholders, and other customers with any outstanding or ongoing connectivity, application, or other systems issues.
What Sets You Apart:
- BS degree and 8 to 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 to 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Ability to obtain an interim DoE-Q Top Secret security clearance before the start date or holds an active DoD Top Secret level or higher security clearance
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint and Oracle, MongoDB, SQL Server, Sybase, or other similar systems.
- Practical testing expertise to include application and system documentation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers and translate that understanding into effective technical writing for non-technical end users.
- Experience in preparation of standard operating procedures.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience as a Database Administrator to include tasks such as data migration, data replication, user administration, backup and recovery, performance tuning, issue investigation, issue resolution, and general administration.
- An understanding of databases, primarily Oracle and/or other relational and non-relational/NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Experience using Oracle SQL/PLSQL, and SQL
- Knowledge of programming languages to include Java.
- Washington, DC
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $176,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.