Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, where we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries. Leidos is seeking an Information System Security Officer for a position as part of a team supporting the National Nuclear Security Administration in Las Vegas, Nevada area. This is an onsite position, no full-time telework allowed. The Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) will provide "cradle-to-grave" Information Assurance support for
the National Nuclear Security Agency’s OCIO information systems including discovery, SSP preparation, C&A, security sustainment, and system decommissioning.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos Civil Group helps modernize infrastructure, systems, and security. We are a trusted partner to both government and highly-regulated commercial customers looking for transformative solutions in mission IT, security, software, engineering, and operations. We work with our customers including the FAA, DOE, NASA, National Science Foundation, Transportation Security Administration, Custom and Border Protection, airports, and electric utilities to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient. Our customers take on the toughest challenges out there, and at times need a helping hand from specialists in their fields. We combine our scale as a Fortune 500 company with the deep technical knowledge of our core capabilities and the expertise of our talented and diverse workforce to deliver mission-centric innovations. For each of these core capabilities, we have developed proven, repeatable processes that help us deliver agile, cost-effective solutions to foster a better world.
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Support analysis and develop cybersecurity recommendations to address ongoing and emerging issues.
- Ensure all cybersecurity processes are documented.
- Conduct process analysis.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Conduct Assessment and Authorization and/or Risk Management Framework activities as directed.
- Assist the AO and ISSM in developing and maintain cybersecurity documentation.
- Assist the AO and ISSM to develop corrective action plans, receive approval, and track implementation of corrective actions in designated tool
- Assist in developing and maintaining accurate cybersecurity documentation for System Security Plan
- Ensure systems are scanned for vulnerabilities and are in compliance to government baselines, in accordance with NNSA cybersecurity policy and POA&Ms as needed.
- Prepare for audits of the information systems, data calls, and manage corrective action plans to address any findings.
- Provide implementation and configuration services for NNSA tools that support CDM (Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation) efforts
- Review project deliverables for integration issues prior to inspection and/or acceptance by the Government.
- Work with other vendors to successfully integrate project deliverables.
What Sets You Apart:
- BA/BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience, add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience with Archer
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II or higher
- Knowledge of NIST SP 800-37, CNSSI 1253, FIPS 199 and NIST SP 800-53
- Knowledgeable in RMF accreditation processes
- Ability to create metrics, documentation, presentations, and procedures and communicate results effectively.
- Experience in auditing security controls * Knowledge of Continuous Monitoring
- Experience in scanning and interpreting scan results.
- Knowledgeable in STIGs and SRGs
- Knowledge of Common Control Processes
- Project Management skills
- Technical Writing Skills
- Customer service skills both verbally and written
- US Citizen
- IAT level II.
- TS or Q clearance.
You Might Also Have:
- Agile experience
- CISSP certification
- ITIL certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.