Leidos Corporate Finance has an immediate career opportunity for a Data Business Analyst to join our Enterprise Systems Transformation (EST) team. This unique and exciting position provides the opportunity for significant visibility to the business functions by supporting strategic and challenging areas of Advanced Analytics, transforming the Enterprise to think about data analysis differently and identifying key metrics and visualizations that support our leader’s decision-making. Also includes exposure to Intelligent Automation/Robotics Process Automation (IA/RPA), Strategic Enterprise Systems Transformation Projects, and Costpoint improvement initiatives and support.
We are looking for someone with a Finance Background who is skilled in Power BI dashboard creation and SQL development to extract data from Leidos Oracle data warehouse, blend, model and transform, and to present new insights to users and leadership. Candidate without Finance background and Power BI + SQL development experience will not be considered.
This position can be supported from one any of Leidos’ locations, but preferably Reston VA GHQ.
- Work and Lead Finance transformational projects related to Advanced Analytics and Dashboards.
- Manage analytics/dashboard approved projects from start to finish (gather requirements to production implementation), working and collaborating with other teams, handle the project planning, process changes, change management and training.
- Develop dashboards, automate manual data gathering and create alternative reporting solutions utilizing Leidos Reporting tool suite (Microsoft Power BI, Power Platform, Oracle Analytics) to satisfy business requirements and improve user experience and efficiency.
- Support enhancements, changes and questions regarding existing Power Bi apps and OAC reports – support user’s questions and issues
- Lead, guide and mentor Entry Level Professionals in Data & Analytics
- Provide support to Strategic Enterprise Systems Transformation Projects includes working with the business and CIO to identify improvement areas that can benefit from automation as well as supporting transformation and integration projects that are approved.
- Support to Costpoint improvement initiatives includes working with the business to identify improvement areas, acquisition migrations, Costpoint System update testing, month-end/quarter-end closing support, Batch process verification, and Audit support.
- Partially Support RPA process, learning robotics options as they interact and supplement Advanced Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Finance (or related field) with 4-8 years of prior experience in finance or accounting disciplines and analytics.
- MUST BE proficient with Microsoft Power BI, Power Platform and SQL developer, transforming data from Oracle tables to a data model and visualizations.
- Must possess strong reporting and query writing experience with BI adhoc query writing tools.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and be detail oriented to expand knowledge and add value to the organization.
- Must possess the ability to work with all levels of management with excellent leadership, verbal, written communication skills.
- Must be able to think “out of the box” to solve problems, make processes more efficient. Remove manual effort.
- Must have experience with project life cycles (requirements, design, test timelines, etc.) and the ability to lead teams through those cycles.
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment in diverse locations, both in person and on-line.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- US citizenship is required.
- Advanced Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Data Analytics (MDA) in lieu of experience
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint Ledger system (or similar) and data architecture in Government Contracting setting.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.