Leidos Corporate has an immediate opening for a Business Development (BD) Operations Analyst to join the Corporate BD Operations team in Reston, VA.
The BD Operations Analyst is responsible for creating accurate and insightful reports for senior leadership, the Board of Directors, and Strategic Account Executives. The analyst routinely interacts with all levels of management within the Group and Corporate functions in support of projects and day-to-day activities and requests. The analyst works independently and as a part of a team to achieve objectives with significant and high visibility impact on BD operations.
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis on BD metrics (e.g. Submits, Awards, Win Rates, and Qualified Pipeline) as well as extensive ad hoc reporting
- Conduct audits and analysis of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) entries and coordinates with the appropriate owner for closure
- Visually represent data and ideas in executive level PowerPoint and Power BI briefings
- Perform monthly and quarterly reporting on specific customer-level BD and financial metrics for the Strategic Account Executives
- Collaborate with the Capture Operations & Excellence (CO&E) Organization and Group Operations on the development, testing and implementation of CRM system requirements, enhancements, and utilization
- Perform complex trend analysis and provide strategic foresight using Excel
- Identify process improvements and reporting automation opportunities for BD functions
- Provide guidance to Group BD Operations and other Corporate functions regarding BD policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years of business experience. Additional years of experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
- Microsoft (MS) Office suite experience (e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, including building pivot tables and advanced functions)
- Extreme high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Knowledge and/or experience with MS Dynamics (WinIt) or other CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Knowledge and/or experience with reporting Business Development metrics
- Experience providing training
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.