At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
The Leidos team delivers the core backbone of the Service, Management, Integration and Transport (SMIT) program, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Leidos will support network modernization efforts to provide Sailors, Marines and the civilian workforce the tools they need to be more efficient at increasing naval capabilities and further empowering the Navy Marine Corps team to compete and win.
- Assist the Government Lead in the daily engineering duties on systems. Install, configure, and operate enterprise systems management, infrastructure tools systems, and related software.
- Ensure Enterprise applications are properly monitored for performance and availability.
- Operate, service, trouble shoot, and administer Active Directory (AD) accounts, Exchange, Active Directory Application Mode (ADAM), and the Global Address List (GAL).
- Design near real time full spectrum situational awareness of IT services and infrastructure to include configuration of components, systems, services, and incidents to support vulnerability analyses.
- Deliver Navy/Marine Corps NetOps control and visibility via electronic network management systems and Command and Control (C2) facilities.
- Facilitate the Government’s exercise of network operational control over critical services and infrastructure in support of DON statutory and war fighting responsibilities.
- Design electronic SW distribution services for applications distributed within the Navy/Marine Corps Management domain.
- Utilize Directory Services to authenticate enterprise applications and trusted relationships between users, devices, applications, services, and other resources throughout the network and perform schema extensions.
- Utilize standard Active Directory (AD) services plus the availability to use Windows Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) services for all physical and virtual application servers, network devices, and appliances.
- Design solutions to remove any associated software or packaged applications from the Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) system and any associated objects from AD for applications removed from the Navy/Marine Corps Management Domain.
- Perform Disaster Recovery. Design monitoring and management of enterprise core services, including email and file share.
- Perform Rights Management Services for administrators, users and groups. Perform tasks associated with application networking ports and protocols, IA, routing and LAN.
- Perform integration with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates and network accounts to support two-factor authentication for all Active Directory (AD) domain account categories and eliminate the need for password-based authentication.
- Design, Develop and Integrate workplace and server automation.
- Perform VDI design, configuration, and integration. Initiate security updates in accordance with Government procedures for directory services.
- Perform system integration with Host Based Security System (HBSS) and Structured Query Language (SQL) 2008 r2/SQL 2012 and installation on various server hardware.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field*
- 10 Years of Experience
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level III
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Windows 2008 R2/2012 R2 Platforms
- Windows PowerShell
- International Business Machines (IBM) Endpoint Management (BIGFIX)
- WSUS (Windows Server Update Services)
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007/12
- SQL 2008 r2/SQL 2012
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.