The Civilian Health Solutions Operation of Leidos is seeking a Senior VTC Engineer contingent on contract extension, to support a federal healthcare program in Rockville, MD.
Candidate must be local for 2 days of onsite work requirement.
The Senior VTC Engineer will design, support, install VTC (Video Teleconferencing) equipment and supporting systems in a complex environment.
Role and Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Provide Tier 3 support on VTC systems.
- Recommend and design new VTC technologies and integrate complex VTC systems and rooms to meet customer requirements.
- Program and administer Crestron control panels.
- Program and administer digital signage
- Administer, maintain and support VTC equipment.
- Administer, maintain, and provide engineering support for Cisco and Poly VTC technologies.
- Perform system upgrades and maintenance on VTC and related systems and rooms as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and eight (8) years of additional experience
- Expert knowledge of Poly and Cisco VTC systems in a large multi-site environment
- Experience trouble shooting quality of service issues for voice and video
- Experience supporting conferencing control panel systems such as Crestron
- Experience integrating VTC device in an M365 environment
- Well-rounded knowledge of network, voice, and video protocols (such as SIP and H.264)
- Working knowledge of video gateways
- Familiar with whiteboard functionality for Collaboration device
- Experience leading small teams and training more junior staff
- Current or able to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Vendor certifications (Cisco, Poly, or Microsoft)
- Supporting VTC integration in a Cisco VoIP environment
- Experience supporting VTC systems in a government environment
Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance is required
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.