The Defense Group at Leidos has a career opening for an Information Assurance / Cybersecurity Analyst at Ft. Meade, MD.
Seeking an Information Assurance (IA) / Cybersecurity Analyst in support of the DISA, Cross Domain Enterprise Services (CDES) contract, with the primary responsibility of supporting the implementation and administration of information security policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure the protection of systems, applications, and data on tactical and development networks.
- Support the Assessment and Authorization of DoD systems, software, and networks in accordance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF), utilizing the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) system.
- Provide professional security services for IA/Cybersecurity in accordance with US Government (USG), Department of Defense (DoD) and National Security Agency (NSA) policies and guidelines.
- Provide the necessary support to monitor and ensure compliance with information security policies, procedures and regulatory requirements including assistance with internal auditing, reporting, technical reviews, and identification of security risks.- Assist with drafting, reviewing, editing, and recommending guidance for Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures (TTP), System Security Plans (SSP), Plan Of Action and Milestones (POA&M), and Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
- Support the implementation and administration of information security policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure the protection of systems, applications, and data on tactical and development networks by working hand and hand with technical SMEs, systems administrators and engineers.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience; additional related experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAM Level 1 or higher (Sec+ CE or higher).
- 1+ years of experience in IA/Cybersecurity.
- Active DoD Secret clearance.
- Experience with Cross Domain Solutions and Secret and Below Interoperability (SABI) framework, process and implementation
- Experience in performing risk assessment, IT audits, security planning, systems accreditation and policy development.
- Experience complying with USG, DoD, and DA regulations and preparing for responding to information security audits and questionnaires.
- Understanding of related information technology (e.g. firewalls, VPN, virtualization, DLP, etc) and physical security assets.
- Knowledge of domain structures, user authentication, data encryption, access audits and end-user security best practices.
- Experience with UNIX/LINUX OS and any scripting language.
- Experience working with IDS/IPS and processes.
Pay Range:Pay Range $63,050.00 - $113,975.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.