The Leidos Public Health Operation is seeking a ServiceNow Engineer, Contingent upon contract award, to support a Modernization effort for the CDC.
Role is expected to be fully remote
Must currently reside in the United States for the last three consecutive years
Conducts the design, development, and administration of ServiceNow applications and integrations. Collaborates with other engineering teams to integrate ServiceNow with other systems and automate processes. Facilitates the design and implementation of APIs for ServiceNow applications and develops ServiceNow workflows and automation. Conducts upgrades to the ServiceNow platform, including testing and implementation. Monitors the performance of the ServiceNow platform, including system availability, response time, and user experience. Identifies and resolves issues that may affect system performance.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 12 years of progressive related experience
- Experience designing and developing new ServiceNow workflows and integrations according to the project, process, and customer requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to re-engineer existing processes to build ServiceNow workflows in ServiceNow Incident Response, IT Service Management, ITOM and CMDB.
- Experience developing workflows and routing for tickets/requests for quick resolution of issues
- Prior experience with Agile and DevSecOps practices.
- Domain expertise in at least 3 ServiceNow products (CRM, ITSM, ITBM, CMDB, etc.)
- Ability to interact effectively with developers, system stakeholders, and the Customer.
- Experience with designing and implementing a multi-tenant ITSM solution for various customers.
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, GitHub, SonarQube, Nexus
- Experience with integrating ServiceNow with APIs and messaging services.
- Experience with integrating with RDBMS such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and Oracle.
- Knowledge of integration/communication protocols and standards such as REST, SOAP, JSON
- Experience in MS Azure or Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud environments
- Energy and passion with an eye towards continuous improvement in self and business processes
- Excellent verbal and written communications; has ability to translate between business and technical vocabulary easily.
- ServiceNow certification such as ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD) or Implementation Specialist Certification
- Experience configuring CMDB to build a visual network map of assets, apps, data, and their dependencies, or similar solutions
- Experience with integrations of ServiceNow to external chat solutions such as CXone
- Azure or AWS Certifications
- Experience with CDC/Public Health
- Experience working in Scaled Agile (SAFe) environments
Requires ability to obtain Public Trust level 5 clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $213,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.