Leidos is actively hiring for a Systems Management Support Analyst to join our team at McDill, AFB in Tampa, FL.
This person shall provide system management/administrator support for MARCENT CLASSIFIED and UNCLASSIFED data services.
- The incumbent will install, operate and maintain a variety of physical and virtual systems, design, plan and conduct backups and disaster recovery of same.
- The incumbent will perform daily operations and maintenance of VmWare ESXi, Horizon, vCenter, vSphere servers.
- The incumbent will perform daily operations and maintenance on a variety of storage systems (NUTANIX, DELL, etc.)
- The incumbent will perform daily operations and maintenance on Virtual Desktops and brokers.
- The incumbent will build and deploy virtual desktop images from established USMC standard ISOs.
- The incumbent will install patches, updates and required custom fixes to all supported systems.
- The incumbent will continually analyze, optimize and monitor hardware, software and network services.
- The incumbent will maintain cybersecurity accreditation of the systems supported.
- Be compliant with current DoD IAT certification Level 1 or above or SEC +, NET + certified
- Proficient in English language written and oral presentation.
- Active Secret clearance.
- Current US Passport and ability to travel overseas on short notice.
- Ability to work in a drug free environment.
- 4 or more years of relative experience.
- Bachelor's degree. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience in implementing and supporting zero-client technology
- Experienced with VMware vSphere, Hypervisor Management and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure deployments.
- Experience building and Deploying ESXi Servers, build new clusters or expand existing capacity.
- Experience Building VMWare images (Window Servers and Windows 10,11).
- Practical experience with Microsoft Server virtualization deployment and maintenance;
- VMware Horizon View systems implementation experience
- Microsoft Windows 10, 11
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Nutanix AOS
- 2-3 years of experience with Active Directory, GPO Management.
- 3-5 years of systems training experience.
- VMWare Certified Associate/Professional
- Nutanix Certified Associate/Professional
- Ability to respond to crisis situations and support a Crisis Action Team with extended work hours.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.