As the Fusion Liaison Officer, you will provide technical support for developing and executing Multi-Source production. You will be assigned to a team that supports forward deployed OCONUS locations in support of the US Army. The ideal candidate must have an understanding of the geospatial environment, Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, Analyze, and Disseminate (F3EAD), tactical and strategic operations, Army requirements and developing long-range and strategic plans, and identifying strategies and weakness of business opportunities for the corporation.
The Fusion LNO will work with the team (internal and external) to deliver guidance, plans, and schedule for supporting the development of and sustainment of this GEOINT exploitation team to support Army, SOCOM, and DoD end customers.
This is a home-of-record position deploying OCONUS. Average deployment rotations are expected to be 2-3 months. The LNO will work only while in a training status or on a deployment rotation supporting CONUS or OCONUS missions. All other times they will be on leave without pay (LWOP).
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience managing and standing up a team to support OCONUS operations capable of interfacing with and delivering customers and end-users GEOINT and Multi-Source requirements.
- Advise Program Manager and support Senior Solutions Architect in developing a detailed plan of action and milestones for standing up and organic GEOINT/Multi-Source exploitation capability to augment and support ongoing global OCONUS operations.
- Brief the customer on the plan and provide a detailed roadmap to deliver this capability across all OCONUS locations and operations.
- Successfully execute on the customer approved plan recruiting, training, and deploying personnel to support the customer’s mission.
- Bachelor's Degree and eight (8)+ yrs of experience, or Masters with six (6)+ years of prior relevant experience
- Six (6)+ years of experience supervising or leading intelligence teams or projects
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Has in-depth understanding of Multi-Intelligence technical principles, theories, concepts and their application across range of programs
- Has expert knowledge of industry practices, advanced techniques and solutions within a professional discipline to develop new standards, processes, and solutions
- Experience and in-depth understanding of Army geospatial requirements and systems
- Experience and in-depth understanding Army Geospatial Center, SOCOM, and NGA
- Experience and in-depth understanding of Mission Command and other PEO efforts.
- Strong expertise with GIS, geospatial data, and geospatial products, including Esri.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise providing specialized Multi-Source products in support of high priority SOCOM/ARMY/DoD operations
- Demonstrated leadership in building, coaching, and mentoring high performing teams
- Demonstrated qualitative and analytical problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in talent acquisition and staffing
- Demonstrated experience in program management and execution
- Demonstrated ability to create strategic initiatives from unique vision and understating of customer requirements
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $136,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.