Leidos Corporate CIO team seeks an IT Asset Management Governance Manager. In this role, you will oversee the process/policy library to ensure compliance with regulatory standards, manage the ITAM catalogue (ServiceNow) and knowledge management articles, perform model management and data normalization activities, coordinate reporting and data quality activities, and perform other duties as required to support the success of the ITAM program. We are looking for someone with strong risk, project management, compliance, and cybersecurity experience.
This position is remote with occasional in office meetings expected in the Reston VA location.
- Serve as central governance manager for enterprise IT Asset Management policy, process, and work instruction library to ensure compliance with regulatory standards; maintain oversite of knowledge base articles, reference guides, Prism posts, etc. to ensure ITAM messaging is accurate, complete and user friendly.
- Manage ITAM data quality, including standardized and exception reporting, ITAM catalogue, Model management and data normalization activities.
- Plan and manage governance committee meetings, including agenda/action item tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of experience related to IT compliance and IT project management.
- Experience in software development lifecycle using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience interfacing with IT/Business Units on policy, technology, and organizational change management activities
- Solid collaboration, communication, and analytical skills with all members of the organization to achieve business and compliance objectives.
- Ability to think strategically, lead and provide direction to direct and indirect reports, and grasp a firm understanding of the ITAM program goals and priorities and what it takes to execute.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance as needed.
- Experience in Risk/Cyber and/or IT Asset Management
- Experience in IT software development Project Management
- Experience with ServiceNow ITAM modules
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.