The candidate will lead the divisional integration staffing effort focused on tactical, operational, and strategic staffing goals for the division. The candidate will report to the Division Manager to manage workforce and staffing metrics for the NGA core programs within the division.
This position requires someone who is proactive and passionate about ensuring the division is appropriately staffed for current program and new business opportunities and to communicate real-time status to the divisional teams.
Execute on Program Staffing Needs
- Run regular meetings between TA POC/Sourcers and Hiring Managers to fine-tune searches and resolve bottlenecks with open positions
- Engage with Program Managers to identify current and future programmatic needs – define basic and preferred skills (leverage Workforce Metrics Spreadsheet)
- Track ECPs and New Contracts to build profiles for staffing
- Act as primary compensation partner for the Talent Acquisition organization on compensation program changes (engage Client Compensation Consultant(s) as appropriate)
- Perform analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of hiring process and adjust accordingly including collecting detailed interview/staffing metrics to learn from past performance and spearheading allocation of available talent resources
Grow internal talent to help find the next skillset/position:
- Gain insights on industry trends to enable better support of staff
- Identify and implement creative ways to build skillset capability (special tool development, templates, brown bags and/or Q&A sessions, special roundtables, etc.)
- Perform detail analysis of talent in position longer than 5 years and derive opportunities for growth and rotation
- Partner with HR to identify needed training & skills for Divisional High Potentials
Support Proposal Efforts:
- Utilize existing team-members to assess viability of proposal efforts and opportunities
- Identify key senior leadership on program to support efforts and grow the portfolio (short term & long term)
- Divisional Lead for "Operation/Divisional Proposal Response Team"
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- BS/BA degree with 12+ years of relevant experience
- Prior experience with staffing programs
- Ability to lead others and clearly convey complex staffing concepts
- Proven leadership skills in a complex programmatic environment with tight security restrictions and a diverse work force
- Experience managing a team, setting up Process Improvements
- Experience with gathering and establishing metrics and information management
- Able to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- M.S. Degree in business, engineering, or related field from an accredited college/university
- Experience working in a Program Managers and Talent Acquisition resources
- PMP certification
- Experience across NGA customers and missions
This position has a target range for compensation of $155,000 - $165,000. This is a firm fixed price contract and does not allow for negotiations outside of this target range.
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $190,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.