Are you ready for a rewarding career challenge?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, where we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Are you an experienced Senior DevSecOps Engineer looking for a new challenge? Join our team supporting the cutting-edge Cyber TRIDENT Program and make an impact by guiding the definition, implementation, and delivery of capability focused on Cyber Training systems. As a key player in our team, you will leverage your skills to provide expertise in infrastructure provisioning, configuration, and deployment across the software development lifecycle. Don't miss the opportunity to take your career to the next level and be part of an innovative and dynamic environment. Apply now!
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. From scanning for illicit material at ports and borders to predicting future events and instability up to five years in advance, our products help customers make the world safer. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career - share your resume with us today!
Your Main Objective:
- Work from established DevSecOps requirements to support complex software and hardware systems' rapid development, security, testing, validation, and fielding.
- Create, lead, and implement the processes and tools to deliver an automated, CI/CD pipeline-based DevSecOps system capable of supporting VMs, containers, compiled software applications, scripts, and source code in a pre-compiled state.
- Work across the development, security, operations, and Infrastructure (HW and SW) teams to ensure that the DevSecOps tools and processes are supporting the holistic system development, integration, and fielding effort.
- Coach and review the work of lower-level technical staff.
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and eight (8) or more years of experience in a relevant field. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience with Agile and DevSecOps concepts and best practices.
- Fundamental background in software design patterns and programming languages.
- Excellent problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently while possessing the communication skills to work effectively with software development teams and customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to support program execution in classified environments.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.).
- Experience with VMware tools like Tanzu, etc
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins, and GitLab.
- Experience with container technologies such as OpenShift, Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Experience with Linux/RedHat, AWS, and Azure.
- Experience with automated provisioning and configuration tools like Terraform, Cloud Formation, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, AWX, or similar technologies.
You Might Also Have:
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, network administration, and networking protocols/functions (e.g., HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, SMTP, DNS).
- Experience provisioning and managing resources within IaaS/Cloud infrastructures (e.g., Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.).
- Experience with automated test tools like Katalon, Selenium, Cucumber, or JMeter.
- Experience owning entire projects or processes within a technical area.
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We inspire our staff with interesting assignments that allow them to thrive professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We look forward to learning more about you – apply today!
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $176,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.